Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the help of tywiggins and Hory, the batting minigame has been fixed. Several small attributes changes have been been made as well. Version 1.1 is available in the Downloads section.

In case anyone is interested, the new batting minigame pitcher is Andy Sonnanstine of the Devil Rays.

Sure. I believe I have just short of 3,200, so you can add about 50 more. (MVPEdit will tell you I have well over 3,250, but they count identical players on All Star and Prospect teams twice) Just make sure you don't go over 3,250. To check, open the attrib.dat, copy the text and paste it into Excel and see how many lines there are.

KG, I downloaded the Lahman database, and it is soooo easy to fix all the stats, year by year. That officially makes this the best, most thorough roster yet. Yet, I would be remiss not to mention that Soriano & Totte have paved the way to this point. Those guys made it easier to transend to another level. Really, Congratulations on this roster. I consider it lucky to have been able to see, use, & critique this roster.