Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I just did. No crashes. I played the whole first inning.
Then i dont know what it could be i had the same problem with the dodgers with your roster i fixed it by downloading swinging sorianos epic roster and replaced your managers file with his works perfect now very strange.

That's because the game displays them as 2 years younger than they really are. If you had the PC version, it can easily be fixed using the Schedule Updater. For the XBOX, I don't believe there's anything to fix it, unless I manually changed all players' ages ahead 2 years.

when do expect to put out an AR file kg? i hope i didn't miss a comment like this in this thread. i didn't read through the 30 or so pages yet. i loved that last update, so i'll assume i'll love this one too.

did you put sosa back in the game since he signed with the rangers. i can see him making the team as the DH extra body off the bench. i'm surprised his ego allowed him to take the minor league deal. isn't that why he retired before...because the Nat's weren't going to give him more and an invite to spring training.

damn, kg, i just noticed you're from milwaukee. that's cool. i went to the bucks/bulls game last night. i'm a huge brewers fan. the cubs are really my team, but i've the brewers are like 1B. the cubs **** me off way too much, but at least they seem to be trying to do something this year.

anyway, good work and i hope you keep it up.

when do expect to put out an AR file kg? i hope i didn't miss a comment like this in this thread. i didn't read through the 30 or so pages yet. i loved that last update, so i'll assume i'll love this one too.

There's one in the Downloads section that is accurate through January 3rd or something.

did you put sosa back in the game since he signed with the rangers. i can see him making the team as the DH extra body off the bench. i'm surprised his ego allowed him to take the minor league deal. isn't that why he retired before...because the Nat's weren't going to give him more and an invite to spring training.

He's in the most recent PC versions, but not the most recent XBOX version.

damn, kg, i just noticed you're from milwaukee. that's cool. i went to the bucks/bulls game last night. i'm a huge brewers fan. the cubs are really my team, but i've the brewers are like 1B. the cubs **** me off way too much, but at least they seem to be trying to do something this year.

anyway, good work and i hope you keep it up.

As for the Bucks, it's amazing how easy it is to lose when you turn the ball over every time down the court. Having 4 starters out doesn't help either.

And this is the year the Brewers break the .500 mark. I guarantee it.

i saw you put bill hall in center. is that really going to happen, or will he still play third (until koskie recovers from concussion). why is jenkins and/or mench still on the team. i want hart out there asap, and maybe play hall in LF. i agree, they will be above .500. i don't see the cardinals or astros better that good this year, the pirates always suck, the reds always start strong and finish last, the cubs should be much better...so the brewers have a decent shot this year at a run at the playoffs.

they just have too many young guys with potential, but also with big question marks. i would like to see them get more of a chance and that is why i would hope they trade either jenkins or mench or both. i also think suppan will be gone by the trade deadline.

too much brewers talk, its getting me excited. my buddy has opening day tix, so i hope to be there.

Well, Bill is slotted for center now, but that could change, depending on whether Tony Gwynn has a good spring training, or perhaps whether the Brewers trade Mench or Jenkins, or both (hopefully). I don't see them trading either of them until spring, when teams reevaluate what their team needs. I'd love to keep Geoff, but only as a part time player. I think a solid outfield would be Hall in left, Gwynn in center, and Hart/Jenkins in right. Gwynn brings some speed to the lineup before the big hitters come up. I expect Prince and Rickie to have monster years, helping the formidable lineup that the Brewers could have. But who knows, it could be another 2002.