Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, forget what I said about PS2, PS3, and XBOX users having to wait another couple days. You can find all 3 versions over at EAmods. You'll have to register, but that's where you can find them. So hop on over to www.eamods.com. All 3 are accurate as of 1/24.

We can all thank krawhitham for converting all 3.

awesome! thank you kraw! kraw, you are a monster right now, the tp for xbox, portrait converter, uniform converter and the 3 rosters in 24 hours, thas impressive.

Not possible. And the lineups are set according to mlb.com's projected lineups, so I find it hard to see how they're so messed up.

The only thing I've noticed about STL is you have Kennedy batting second. Whatever MLB.com says, this is highly unlikely. More likely to see Duncan in that spot.

That just proves Matthew Leach (the author) doesn't actually WATCH Cards games. Maybe other teams put Kennedy-like players in the #2 hold. But LaRussa prefers "damage" hitters.

Chris Duncan spent almost every MLB at-bat in the #2 hole last year. With Pujols hitting behind him, he hit .293, with 22 HR's and 43 RBI's in 90 games (280 AB's). That's a .589 SLG and .363 OBP.

He'd have to seriously drop off for anyone to consider hitting him anywhere BUT #2.

Of course - you've gotta go by SOMETHING when you're making these rosters. So, MLB.com is a logical choice. You can't just figure them all out yourself, or ask for people's opinions on their home teams (you'll get 100 different options).

So... until we see actual game action - maybe I'll just stop complaining. :)

Ok, I downloaded the database.big maker for xbox and I was just wondering if I'm doing this right. I took the data.dat file from the action replay and put it in the same folder as the dbmaker. Then all I have to do is run the program and it compresses it into the database.big file and I'm done. The only concern I have is that the database.big I made is alot smaller then the one I originaly downloaded from the site. Am I missing something or is this all I have to do?

KG

I believe that you should increase the defensive qualities of Melky Cabrera

he finished top 10 in all defensive aspect last season

he lead the american league in FPCT (.996), Assist (12)

Thanks

But he had the 2nd lowest zone rating in the AL for left fielders. Only player he beat was Manny Ramirez, and my left nut can field better than Manny

I'm assuming he's waiting to finalize #'s until opening day (or at least spring training, etc) since he's also got Adam Kennedy wearing the retired #2 for the Cards.

Most new players haven't been given numbers yet, but that'll be something I go over before the season starts when the 25 man rosters are finalized.