Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of new versions uploaded, updated as of 2/6 at noon CST.

There are literally tons of changes in this version. I added many, many prospects to almost every team. I also tried to predict where minor leaguers will start the 07 season, so you'll see a bunch of players have moved up or down a level as a result.

I redid the whole cyberface numbering, so let me know if there's any mismatched faces. If you download the plus version, you'll need the most recent models.big, found here.

Enjoy! :)

(p.s. I do not believe this version will work with savreader. You'll have to download the one from eamods.com for that.)

You would be correct. I just tried your roster (looks great!), and MVPSavReader does not work with it.

Do we know what is causing this whole thing? I would use the one by Kraw on EAMods, but I have a couple of custom players in .mep that I would like to import to the roster. I can't do that with the .sav files that Kraw has somehow fixed. Is there any way to fix them in the .dat or .mbe files of the roster?

Thanks for an excellent roster.

I like your rosters, kgbaseball, thank you. 2 questions - first, will these 2/6 updated Plus rosters (and that new models.big) work for a modded Xbox, or are they only for PC? Second, will you be adding two years to every player's age; and if not, do you know the easiest way to do this?

Thanks.

There are no plans currently to have the 2/6 version converted to XBOX. If you have a modded XBOX, all you need is the XBOX database maker and you can convert the files yourself (I think that's all you need).

As for the ages, I will not be adding 2 years. tywiggins has created a Schdeule Changer for PC where you can do that. I suppose for future XBOX and PS2 releases I could just add 2 years to everyone before they're converted. That wouldn't be a problem.

I played against the Twins and Pat Neshek came in the game to pitch. He threw a 56 mph sinker. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Anyways, I racked up 6 stolen bases in one inning as a result. Does he really throw such a pitch?

well I just played a game with him and his speed was normal. So is this some sort of cpu glitch or something?

I played against the Twins and Pat Neshek came in the game to pitch. He threw a 56 mph sinker. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Anyways, I racked up 6 stolen bases in one inning as a result. Does he really throw such a pitch?

well I just played a game with him and his speed was normal. So is this some sort of cpu glitch or something?

No, at least not at 56 mph :lol:

No I was meaning a typo when his pitch speeds were entered by the roster maker, but since he doesn't even have a sinker in kgbaseball's rosters that's really weird then.

I guess I mean splitter. Ive got the video of it. Just trying to figure out how to get it to playback. Also, it was in my dynasty with an older version of his roster, but with same ratings. With the new rosters it was fine. Pitch speed in the mid-80s.

There are no plans currently to have the 2/6 version converted to XBOX. If you have a modded XBOX, all you need is the XBOX database maker and you can convert the files yourself (I think that's all you need).

As for the ages, I will not be adding 2 years. tywiggins has created a Schdeule Changer for PC where you can do that. I suppose for future XBOX and PS2 releases I could just add 2 years to everyone before they're converted. That wouldn't be a problem.

:sad:

I downloaded the new plus version when is the dodger crash going to be fixed.?and also where does the mbe file go to work with the editor.?

You're still having that problem? I'm almost positive it has to be on your end then. It works picture perfect for me. Which models.big are you using? I see that you're now using the plus version, so you'll need an updated models.big for that.

You're still having that problem? I'm almost positive it has to be on your end then. It works picture perfect for me. Which models.big are you using? I see that you're now using the plus version, so you'll need an updated models.big for that.

Can you post a link i thought i had the correct models big