Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

You load it into MVPEdit. And just place the models.big in your /data folder.

After you load the roster, go to the Dodgers, click on Team, then Manager, and tell me what face Graady has for you. It should be 746.

Ok man its fixed i had the full models big instead of the lite version thanks it works now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KG. I was perusing through the Phillies farm system in your rosters & think that things are looking pretty good. I did notice sub omissions (2B Juan Sosa, OF Peter Bergeron), but I know it's impossible to fit everyone in. A few guys who I wanted to bring your attention to that should be in the Phillies rosters as they are the jewels of our farm system currently; Adrien Cardenjas & Kyle Drabeck (both '06 selections, I realize you haven't added too many '06 picks as of yet) and Carlos Carrasco.

Here's a link for some info: www.blueclaws.com/lakewood_blueclaws_news_details.asp?id=931

I know I'm nitpicking a bit but Darien Durant 3B, (A) could also be added. Totte had him done pretty accurate in his latest rosters.

Thanks for all the hard work KG!

Sosa and Bergeron are free agents, so that's why they're gone. I don't remember seeing either of their names in the list of players the Phillies had resigned, so they'll stay out until they are signed by a team.

I (since the last version) have added Carrasco, Max de la Cruz, Matt Maloney, Josh Outman, Jeremy Slayden, and Ryan Frith, all guys who figure to be playing at Clearwater this season.

I'm reluctant to add Drabek because of 2 reasons: 1, he finished with a 7.71 ERA in the GCL, and 2) he probably won't start at Clearwater and maybe not even Lakewood. The second he finds success at Lakewood he'll be added since he's a big time prospect for them.

I will say no more KG, it appears as though you are pretty on top of things. Drabek is pretty highly touted but if he isn't even going to be at Lakewood this year I can understand omitting him from the rosters. Do you plan on adding Cardenjas? He is ranked the Phillies 2nd best prospect this year though that may speak more to the lack of depth in the Phillies' system than to Cardenja's talent. Either way, your call. I can always add them in later. Keep it up KG.

KG, I just want to say thanks for creating such a fine set of rosters. I was always a fan of Ultimate Rosters, but I tend to play a lot of minor league ball, because I really like learning about the new talent in the organization. Your rosters are just the ticket! Well done and thanks for all your hard work. Looking forward to the updates as we approach Opening Day.

Regards,

TC2

Hey KG, there seems to be a problem with the Red Sox. I don't know if its been looked at already, but its a very weird issue. Core and Crisp are involved in the error. The game seems to duplicate themn in some line ups are you can't export the roster from MVPedit unless the roster has 24 players. Kind of hard to explain.

Noticed this in mvp 07 and your current rosters (standard)

These managers with generic faces who have 04 face set as "yes"

Lou Piniella (should have face 466/No in standard version)

Bud Black

Buddy Bell

Grady Little (should have face 474/Yes in standard version)

Default Default