Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Doing 2005 now. Will take the weekend. when 2006 stats go lahman, I'll do it. But this website page will be saved, just in case I need it for future episodes of depression. You know......the above mentioned love thing.

That just does historical stats, it does not update the last season stats

And again with Abe Nunez of the Phils

Face 883

Sorry for all this, but I'm checking all the faces with MVPEdit. Some faces were set at Face 05 where they should be Face 04. But, if you're going to upload another file for models, then I'm doing this for nothing.

If you're not, I can send over the same roster with all the faces fixed.

And again with Abe Nunez of the Phils

Face 883

Sorry for all this, but I'm checking all the faces with MVPEdit. Some faces were set at Face 05 where they should be Face 04. But, if you're going to upload another file for models, then I'm doing this for nothing.

If you're not, I can send over the same roster with all the faces fixed.

Thanks for all those, weasel. I made changes to each of them.

Excuse my newbness. Just got MVP 2005 last night. Downloaded kg's roster updates. Put all the files in the Database folder, which then overwrote all the files. It seemed to work. All the new players were there, except the stats were still from MVP2005 and the new players were 0/0 AB etc. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get the updated stats? Also: with the new files, the game crashed upon starting a game (while it was loading).

Once again, excuse my newbness. Is there anything I am missing here guys? Thanks in advance :).

Oh and THANKS a million kg. I used to update stats for my pc baseball games. I mean EVERY stat. I know how many sleepness nights it takes. Bravo. :popcorn:

Excuse my newbness. Just got MVP 2005 last night. Downloaded kg's roster updates. Put all the files in the Database folder, which then overwrote all the files. It seemed to work. All the new players were there, except the stats were still from MVP2005 and the new players were 0/0 AB etc. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get the updated stats? Also: with the new files, the game crashed upon starting a game (while it was loading).

Once again, excuse my newbness. Is there anything I am missing here guys? Thanks in advance :).

Oh and THANKS a million kg. I used to update stats for my pc baseball games. I mean EVERY stat. I know how many sleepness nights it takes. Bravo. :popcorn:

I'm no expert, but if I were you the first mod i'd download would be MVP 2006. It amalgamates many of the most popular mods from the site in to one easy to use install. There are also quite a few FAQ threads for help with these matters.