Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick followup on that pitching being too fast for the catcher thing: I did a search (yeah I know, I'm usually good about doing that before posting) and found a thread where they're discussing it. So, this is a documented fact that a pitcher can have too high a velocity rating for the game to handle. The limit for me is a rating of 97 mph. Your mileage may vary.

If anyone's interested, here's the thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=24253.html

Here's a little I picked up on Juan Miranda, KG. He's listed on MLB at #72 for now, and wears small wristbands on each wrist. And for some reason, a lot of the Yankee minor leaguers have facial hair in your rosters, inculding Miranda though there is a policy of no facial hair. Miranda is clean shaven and also has a darker complexion than what is shown in your rosters, I suggest the darkest skin tone of 11 and generic face 914 or 915.

Here's the pic for proof:

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/F...20_1024x768.jpg

No problem KG, I thought since there were two possible faces to go with that the picture would make it your choice since it's your rosters. And while you're at it, Ian Kennedy looks more suitable for generic face 905, and wears number 35 since his last minor league appearance.

Fine with me I guess, I was also looking into Philip Hughes, and I saw his four seamer listed at only 92 mph, where he normally sits around 94-95 from what I've seen in videos and read reports. But my eyes have been playing tricks on me, such as Kennedy's generic face lol.