Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kg two more Cubs notes:

Apparently sometime during the spring, the Cubs signed OF Josh Kroeger, formerly of the Phillies and Diamondbacks. He's a free agent in your rosters. He'll probably be at AA-Tennessee.

Also, Micah Hoffpauir started at LF in the Cubs' minor league spring training game today. His second position right now is listed as DH.

Thanks, kjb.

Expect a new, better than ever roster to be out Monday or Tuesday. I've added well over 100 players and have many more to go. Everything will be updated for 07, including accurate minor league rosters, taking into account player movement. :)

Thanks, kjb.

Expect a new, better than ever roster to be out Monday or Tuesday. I've added well over 100 players and have many more to go. Everything will be updated for 07, including accurate minor league rosters, taking into account player movement. :)

awesome. :)

New standard version 3.0 up. It's easily the best version I've ever done. Tons and tons of new changes:

-transactions through 4/3.

-redid almost all minor league teams to have their opening day rosters

-many ratings changed

-much, much more

Remember, this is only a standard version, so using any models.big other than the original one that came with the game will cause it to crash.

The plus version will be out as soon as the new patch for the 07 mod is uploaded. That could be today, tomorrow, or next week, I'm not sure.

Any suggestions, throw them my way. Enjoy.

New standard version 3.0 up. It's easily the best version I've ever done. Tons and tons of new changes:

-transactions through 4/3.

-redid almost all minor league teams to have their opening day rosters

-many ratings changed

-much, much more

Remember, this is only a standard version, so using any models.big other than the original one that came with the game will cause it to crash.

The plus version will be out as soon as the new patch for the 07 mod is uploaded. That could be today, tomorrow, or next week, I'm not sure.

Any suggestions, throw them my way. Enjoy.

that sounds amazing man! I can't wait to start a franchise with the marlins...any word on an xbox conversion?

Depends on what models.big you have, fred. If you have the one from the 07 mod, it'll work fine.

rmac, all you need to do is replace your current modelsbig with the one on the CD, and the roster will work fine, no matter how many other mods you've got.