Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, the new STANDARD version is up, to be followed by the PLUS version in a few minutes. Consider them both "Opening Day rosters".

You must have MVP 07 and the second patch (now available at eamods.com) for the PLUS to work.

Let me know of any problems.

Conversions to console coming shortly.

We need to come up with some sort of different name maybe

let Big Shmooz have "PLUS", even I'm starting to get confused

I've got an issue I can't solve. I downloaded and installed Patch#2 and KG's roster plus. When I play an exhibition, Nate Robertson has the old, original cyberface, but when I check it in MVPEdit or Ty Wiggins editor, it shows his updated cyberface 530. I tried exporting, but it didn't change.

I don't think I missed any steps. Any thoughts?

Stupid question... I downloaded patch #2, and attempted to use plusmaker to convert the roster file I'd been using in my dynasty (the DL one you provided here), and it gave me the following results.

871 player ids found

57 player audio ids not found

21 manager ids found

3 manager audio ids not found

Press enter to quit

Does that mean it worked, or didn't work?

I may have done something by accident, but it looks like Chris Duncan and a few Marlins do not have their cyberface numbers in the Plus version. They are in the models.big from MVP07patch2, and were in the version of your rosters Kraw upped with patch2.

Hey KG, so after watching the first 4 Jays games this season, a few people have adapted their stance/delivery/accessories so I made a list as follows:

G. Chacin - delivery - Mark Mulder

R. Clayton - accessories - socks "low"

S. Downs - delivery - Randy Johnson

L. Overbay - stance - Ryan Klesko

B. Ryan - delivery - 3/4 High Kick (Generic 2)

F. Thomas - stance - Edgar Martinez (Generic 2)

V. Wells - stance - Carlos Delgado OR Albert Pujols, either works

G. Zaun - accessories - batting gloves "off"

Sounds good fred, although I saw Overbay on Monday, and I;m going to stick with Luis Gonzalez for him. It was 100% spot on when he was with the Brewers and when I saw him on Monday.

I used to think that too, but If you see, the bat movement is exactly like Klesko and his feet aren't as spread apart as Gonzalez. Its your roster though, so whatever you choose is fine.

I may have done something by accident, but it looks like Chris Duncan and a few Marlins do not have their cyberface numbers in the Plus version. They are in the models.big from MVP07patch2, and were in the version of your rosters Kraw upped with patch2.

I noticed this as well. A bunch of my faces that were in the patch#2 release were removed with the 3.0 rosters.

Things look great, but Dusty Baker's is still managing the Cubs. When I try to edit it in MVPedit I see that Lou is already there, but with Dusty's face. I don't know Lou's idea # to replace Baker's. Can anyone help me with this? I agree that it would be nice to have a universal list with all of the ID's modders are willing to let the public use.