Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully. I have to figure a way to get the "plus" version of it finished. tywiggins gave me instructions on how to do it, so as soon as I get around to it, I'll take care of that.

But yes, it will be out soon.

If you're talking about a 07 "plus" version (patch 2), all you have to do is load your standard DL save file, then run the plusmaker-memory program (that is put into your extras folder after you install patch 2) Then save the file to a new slot.

That's probably your best bet. I've run across a few players that should have faces, but were not given a cyberface. I'm looking into it, and hopefully there will be a fix sometime in the near future.

Leyland's face # is 68, by the way. Before you try to install the face, make sure you don't already have it in your models.big. Just go into MVPEdit and edit someone's face to #68, and see if Leyland's shows up. If it does, just change Leyland's to 68, export the roster, and you're set.

KG, I tried to download the 3.0 version of your rosters but it says that it is "write protected" and can't be moved to the maxdrive? I've downloaded your rosters in the past and have never seen this. Any ideas? Dowie

Hey, I started a dynasty with the DL Dynasty for the Standard version of 3.0, and then ran that plus maker program. All the portraits were updated, and it seems like a lot of the cyberfaces were updated, but a lot of them for some reason weren't, even after using that program. I've been manually plugging them in with MVP2005 Editor, but I'm definitely looking forward to an official DL Dynasty release from you KG. Hope to see it soon!

That's probably your best bet. I've run across a few players that should have faces, but were not given a cyberface. I'm looking into it, and hopefully there will be a fix sometime in the near future.

Leyland's face # is 68, by the way. Before you try to install the face, make sure you don't already have it in your models.big. Just go into MVPEdit and edit someone's face to #68, and see if Leyland's shows up. If it does, just change Leyland's to 68, export the roster, and you're set.

Not to confuse the issue, but after downloading patch#2, cyberface 68 was indeed Leyland. I checked it by opening models.big in EAGraph. MVPEdit wasn't reliable for viewing cyberfaces, as I discovered when I installed Jogar's Fernando Rodney face. It wasn't the correct face in MVPEdit, but it was in the game. So changing Leyland's face number to 68 and exporting the roster back into the database should work.

And yes, Leyland's uniform number should be 10, but it doesn't matter since the managers all wear jackets.

Not to confuse the issue, but after downloading patch#2, cyberface 68 was indeed Leyland. I checked it by opening models.big in EAGraph. MVPEdit wasn't reliable for viewing cyberfaces, as I discovered when I installed Jogar's Fernando Rodney face. It wasn't the correct face in MVPEdit, but it was in the game. So changing Leyland's face number to 68 and exporting the roster back into the database should work.

And yes, Leyland's uniform number should be 10, but it doesn't matter since the managers all wear jackets.

Your right I just looked at what popped up on MVP Edit, I just used EAgraph to put Leylands face on number 158 as Jogar said and then change Leylands face to 158. Only bad part is some random player now is gonna have a Jim Leyland face. Yeah I know you never see the managers number but I thought I should point out the number for accuracy.

Hey KG...thank you SO much for doing the DL Dynasty Save...these rosters are amazing. I've already started my new Royals dynasty. The only question I have is this. Where did you get the MVP Sliders that are used in this Save. They actually look like they might work well...just wondering if you have had great success with these sliders, or why it is you may have chosen them. Thanks so much. You da man!

My own. :)

And sorry about the jukebox not being on. I always have it on, but I turned it off while doing the DL save so I could listen to other music, and now we're stuck without it since you can't turn it back on mid-dynasty. ;)

Other music, Other music

Krawhitham Radio is all you need