Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again KG, I'd love to download your rosters, but takes me almost a day to update my models.big to make it compatibe with the rosters. I know the rosters are spot on though.

just out of curiosity -- which of my faces are in the models.big?

There you go, both versions updated to 5/4.

Tons of transactions, ratings tweaks, etc.

The biggest change in this roster is the new models.big we have created for the 07 mod. You absolutely MUST have it if you use the Plus version of the roster. It can be found here: http://eamods.com/index.php?name=Downloads...=details&id=246

Enjoy.

KG I have the may update (GREAT) installed already, also did the update owner/dynasty, what should I do exactly with your update, not to conflict/change something I shouldn't in the game, or my dynasty? :D

sorry if this sounds a bit picky, but don't want to loose my dynasty and yes will like to have the roster changes updated :D

thanks in advance (obviously, I am using your rosters lol)

Hey KG. I was wondering what happened to Michael Garciaparra's cyber in your newest release? After updating your old 3.o with the may releases included updater Garciaparra had a sweet cyberface. After installing your new 3.0 he has a generic. Do you know what number he needs to be changed to?

The Cardinals are expected Sunday to promote non-roster outfielder Ryan Ludwick and righthanded reliever Brian Falkenborg from Class AAA Memphis.

At the same time, the club will option one of its rookie righthanders, Dennis Dove or Kelvin Jimenez, and place outfielder Preston Wilson on the disabled list because of a persistent right knee condition.

I have installed the new models.big and the new roster.

But I have a problem with some faces. On the Braves Matt Diaz and Scott Thorman are now dark (black)!

Where can be the problem?

You must have the 07 mod with patch 2, and then have the new models.big on top of that for everything to work. I know it's a lot.

KG, so I DON'T need to download this roster's update if I have already installed the MAY UPDATE on EAMODS? that's correct?

No, that's not correct. The thing on EAmods is just the models.big that works for the PLUS version of my roster.