Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was messing around with your rosters a bit and came across that Kristian Bell (Tor-A) has a velocity of 36 mph on both his CHG, CRV and SLD in the latest release. Just thought that I'd let you know cuz those are the minor things that can come back and haunt you :wink:

ok I'm having the update and any thing withe this early april thing and the braves was allright since then, BUT (havent found something about it the pages before) now it crashes on 24.04.07^^ The MLB game is fine, but just when the simultaing for the AA (Ten-Mss) starts it freezes... is that a new prob?

plz help ;)

ok I'm having the update and any thing withe this early april thing and the braves was allright since then, BUT (havent found something about it the pages before) now it crashes on 24.04.07^^ The MLB game is fine, but just when the simultaing for the AA (Ten-Mss) starts it freezes... is that a new prob?

plz help ;)

I'm seeing this problem, too, but for the Astros. There seems to be a late April freeze.

I have the hist.dat fix if your looking for it. All you do is copy and paste into the database folder just like you would any other roster file. The only thing i'm having a problem with is I can't play the Owner Mode, which isn't a big deal for me.

that hist.dat might do it for the early april thing...so does KG's by the way (at least it worked for me) but it aint fixin the prob later in april...I wonder what causes those freezing things?!
Actually, when I installed the fix, i haven't had a problem since

I have the hist.dat fix if your looking for it. All you do is copy and paste into the database folder just like you would any other roster file. The only thing i'm having a problem with is I can't play the Owner Mode, which isn't a big deal for me.

When I use that do I need to start a new dynasty? Cause I installed it and tried the Dynasty I was using before and nothing changed...

I downloaded the standard roster patch (and it works great). But I have one question. I have noticed all first baseman in the games glove is a weird lime green and light orange color. How do I rectify this problem?

Thanks!