Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job as always on the update, KG. I do have some minor suggestions for the Phillies, though.

Aaron Rowand does not wear high socks.

Cole Hamels is basically a three pitch Pitcher: FB, Change, Curve. Never seen him throw a Slider. His Changeup is just nasty and it's his best pitch. A control in the 80ties would be justified.

Brett Myers Fastball tops out at 96, Eaton throws a 94mph heater and Francisco Rosario hits 97mph on the gun

Last thing i've noticed is that you have Shane Victorinos' speed at 85. It should be in the high 90ties. That boy can fly...His arm strenght and throwing accuracy could be bumped up as well because he has a cannon and guns down runners at the plate consistantly. Check out his play against the Mets and Delgado if you need any proof...

Keep up the good work

:wtg:

Thanks Ghostdog. I think I remember seeing Hamels throw a slider or two against SF a few weeks back, so I think I'm going to leave it in there. Because it might only be a show-me pitch, I'll decrease the control and movement of it, and increase his control of other pitches to compensate.

I previously increased Victorino's arm strength, but I think I'll just move it up a point or two for now. Also, his speed has been increased to 90.

My game keeps crashing in the dynasty mode. I did fresh install..patch 5...and then mvp 07 mod install. Then I install the latest KG plus rosters with the updated facial hair, unis with the installer thingy. I dont know why this is happening, I would greatly appreciate it if some1 could point me in the right direction. THanks

I hate to ask because I bet someone all ready has...but can you tell me how to use this Contract Device, so I dont have to sign each and everyone one of my players to a contract in a dynasty mode??? THANKS!

Andrew

PS- Sorry I too lazy to read through 93 pages looking for the same question ;)

There's nothing to mess with; it's already added to many players. The explanation for it is somewhere in this thread. Anyways, it's loosely based on minor leaguers' arbitration eligibility, and they're given 3-5 year contracts, based on when they will a) become arbitration eligible, or B) become a minor league free agent. It's kind of confusing, but to answer your question, you don't have to touch anything, it's already done for you.

I seemed to install everything the right way and it seemed to work for awhile then in my 4th game in my Angel dynasty it crashes in game whenever I seem to check my lineup card/ bullpen.

These are the steps I followed.

Installed MVP 2005

Installed Patch #2 for MVP 2005

Installed MVP 07 mod

Installed 07PATCH #2

THen installed MAY model update.

Then copied KG roster 3.0 dat files into data-> database folder

Created dynasty thru 07maker.

Was this the right process?

yeah 3.0 plus. I use a crack tho. So when I run the dynasty maker. I use the old exe to run it then copy my crack back when I play regularly.

The crack EXE is based off the default EXE (no EA patch 2,3,4,or 5)

The roster format changed with EA patches 3, 4, & 5

the rosters being released are compatible 3 & 5

so the noCD crack is your problem

Hey KG and Kraw, any intent on converting these latest updates to XBOX? Or maybe you guys are waiting for a trading deadline update?

I need a console version

but ps2 is going be problem unless I can get a copy of the game some how (long story involving a new PC and dead HDs)

Kg,

Just played a game against the Kinston Indians using your latest rosters. Their starting pitcher was David Huff and he had a changeup that was impossible to hit. I looked in MVPEdit and his velocity was 36. Is this right? Thought I'd let you know so you can double check that.

That's probably because it's a default value and he forgot to change it.