Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best roster ever!!! Thx for the hard work kg. what about david price, is he in the next update? and when you release a new update with indians huff fixed? i will start my new dynasty, but with this i can't start a new one. I don't use mvp edit to fix this, to many errors with this program sry. thx for the answer and sry for my bad english. I'm not american hehe

I was just curious why all ML relievers have such low ratings, especially for the first one, which I believe is concerning health STAM?

Because the game has a glitch, it allows relievers to recover like 30% per day. Which means they could pitch everyday and never be tired

Best roster ever!!! Thx for the hard work kg. what about david price, is he in the next update? and when you release a new update with indians huff fixed? i will start my new dynasty, but with this i can't start a new one. I don't use mvp edit to fix this, to many errors with this program sry. thx for the answer and sry for my bad english. I'm not american hehe

Price (or any 2007 draft picks, for that matter) won't be in the roster until a) they sign, and/or B) they make it to High A ball or higher.

Maybe I'll update the roster for download next week, who knows.

So I've got version 2.0 Beta installed on my modded xbox, but I have problems playing the game. Everything works great until I play, and then I usually can't even get to the first batter without it freezing, and if I get past that it freezes pretty soon after. My question is, is there a more recent version of this roster update for xbox that fixes that problem? I've been hunting and I can't seem to find a link for a more recent one that'll work with my modded xbox. Thanks!

Great! I'm unclear on how to transfer this UDATA folder over to my modded xbox's files via FTP...any chance you could offer some help on that one? I can't seem to locate that folder to overwrite. I don't have action replay and that last update I just had to overwrite the database.big file.

I downloaded the latest one, and I have a models.big that has all the faces, but I replaced some with newer faces. I did change the face numbers in MVPedit, but I don't think it has anything to do with it, because no matter what I use, it crashes. I'm using 3.0, and crashing right at the first AAA game every time.

I have the updated one, but I replaced some of the faces with new ones. I don't think its the problem, however.

I tried using the 3.0 standard files, and I still get the same crash. Is there another file that was causing crash problems?

EDIT: Actually, it might have been my own stupidity. I was just using the .mbe and exporting the roster files, which was causing that crash. When I actually copied the files from the database folder in the 3.0 folder, it worked. So, that's where the problem lies.