Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do weebs, how did you get the game to work? Mine freezes every time a try to play, and I don't know where the UDATA folder has to go either...

the udata folder is sitting in the e: drive of your xbox most likely...just copy that with the numbers somewhere on your computer to back it up and then just replace it with the new folder/files. make sure you have the original database.big in your actual MVP05 game file in the F drive and everything should work great

Got this PM

Hey KG, since you told me that the PC version of KG's roster is 100% compatible with consoles

and it made me wonder, what about the 1st baseman glove and your Facial Hair addon

from readme

• Failing to install this mod will leave your roster with many, many lumberjack-bearded players.

kgbaseball,

I just wanted to say thanks for making your 3.0 roster available. I started with UR 8.3 and found many ratings that I thought were wrong, one of which was A-Rod, and I made many changes to UR 8.3 based on your ratings. Yes, it would have been so much easier had I started with your roster, but I thought UR was the way to go since I started my old Dynasty with UR 2.3.

Anyway, this is just a thank you for what you do. :salute:

I think this is a really good roster, because it works fine, but why has Nate Schierholtz from the SF Giants a white body with a black face?????????????? :yernuts:

It looks so ........ , i can't find any words.

PLEASE FIX IT KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your work.

I think this is a really good roster, because it works fine, but why has Nate Schierholtz from the SF Giants a white body with a black face?????????????? :yernuts:

It looks so ........ , i can't find any words.

PLEASE FIX IT KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your work.

You might not be using the models .big that's you're supposed to use for kg's roster?

New update ready for download.

What's included:

-2007 All Star teams

-Transactions through 7/1

-Various updated ratings

The PLUS version is only compatible with this models.big, so make sure to download it if you use the PLUS version. You'll notice it's called the "May Update" now, but krawhitham will be updating it shortly, and it will become the "July Update". Included will be 45 new or updated faces. So make sure to download that once it's available, only at eamods.com. It should be updated sometime shortly.

Enjoy.

Felix Pie's skin tone should be 9 not 8. There are some other players that have skin tones different to their cyberfaces but that was the only one I could remember.

I do have the May models.big so I'm pretty sure its a problem in the roster.

But nice work otherwise.

I like your roster ratings but the one thing I think was wrong was putting in the 2007 All-Star roster. Since we start with season 2007, the All-Star roster has not been decided yet, so it would have been better in my opinion to use the All-Star roster from 2006.

Have you compared the All Star roster with the actual All Star Game for this year? It was pretty close.

Doesn't matter how close because the game may take the All-Star roster into account when computing players, which is what concerns me. In any event, the All-Star roster should be from the 2006 season; we will create the 2007 All-Star roster by playing the 2007 season.

On a side note, Felix Hernandez of Seattle is rated Awesome and Wang of NYY is rated Lots. If you take a look at what Hernandez has done so far and compare to Wang, I don't see how Hernandez can be rated higher. Anyone remember Greinke and how he was rated so high? Well, how is he doing now?

The problem with ratings is giving guys high ratings when they have not proved they deserve it. Potential is theoretical.

Potential, baby, that's what star power is all about.

Felix Hernandez has some of the filthiest stuff in the entire league, and he's only 21.

Wang, on the other hand, is 27 with horrendous K rates for a guy that throws as hard as he does. His potential is lower for a reason, and it will never be higher than Felix's. That can't be argued, and neither player will be changed in that regard.

Regarding the All Star teams, I couldn't disagree more with your assessment. It's the 07 season, why play with 06 AS teams? And they have nothing to do with computing players at all.

Potential may be theoretical, but that's what star power in the game is referring to, especially for minor league players. I take star power very seriously, as it definitely affects how a player is rated.

Doesn't matter how close because the game may take the All-Star roster into account when computing players, which is what concerns me. In any event, the All-Star roster should be from the 2006 season; we will create the 2007 All-Star roster by playing the 2007 season.

Rest at ease because it doesn't

Potential, baby, that's what star power is all about.

Felix Hernandez has some of the filthiest stuff in the entire league, and he's only 21.

Wang, on the other hand, is 27 with horrendous K rates for a guy that throws as hard as he does. His potential is lower for a reason, and it will never be higher than Felix's. That can't be argued, and neither player will be changed in that regard.

Regarding the All Star teams, I couldn't disagree more with your assessment. It's the 07 season, why play with 06 AS teams? And they have nothing to do with computing players at all.

Potential may be theoretical, but that's what star power in the game is referring to, especially for minor league players. I take star power very seriously, as it definitely affects how a player is rated.

Grienke also had what was thought to be "filthy" stuff. And? I looked at the ERA for Hernandez and what he's done so far and I am not impressed. I am not singling you out, the UR is same situation, although more loosely using the term Awesome. I like your ratings better because you don't use Awesome as easily as UR for players.

In my opinion, FWIW, the term Awesome is used too freely in rosters. By the way, Totte's UR rates both Wang and Hernandez as awesome.