Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the game is based for 05, the ages in the game are set back 2 years. In MVPEdit when I edit the roster, they're correct, but the game obviously doesn't. I could, however, global edit all the ages, but players with birthdays on leap years are off by 1 day. Maybe I'll change to the correct ages in the game in the future, but I don't know at this point.

"just start your dynasty in 2007, Ty made a utility to do that correct?"

I would, but does that change any of the player's ratings?

I found in MVP05, a lot of the players ratings get ridiculous after years.

For example - Jeter kept getting better and fast until he was like 36.

Download my mod!

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3421.html

It should take care of problems with players progressing.

Always promoting it :D

I see.

Thanks! I'm using Ron Mexico's progression mod, so hopefully, a bunch of the 90+ minor leagues don't become 99 speed players within a year or two.

Umm, don't think I can do that because the stats progress the same, whether it be speed, contact, power, etc. Speeds will go up the same way as all the other stats.

If you could make him less chubbier, add a little facial hair, that would be good. Also, just wondering but what's your favorite team?

In many cases for rosters, the creator's team is way too good. Like for this Yankee Fan's rosters, Jeter was way too good. Speed at like 88, an amazing fielder, and one of the best hitters. He is good, but his fielding is average at best, hitting isn't as good as it was in the game, and he's not that fast. Just my opinion. :D

If you could make him less chubbier, add a little facial hair, that would be good. Also, just wondering but what's your favorite team?

In many cases for rosters, the creator's team is way too good. Like for this Yankee Fan's rosters, Jeter was way too good. Speed at like 88, an amazing fielder, and one of the best hitters. He is good, but his fielding is average at best, hitting isn't as good as it was in the game, and he's not that fast. Just my opinion. :D

Jeter is way good. Also, if you are really maddened by these rosters, if I may chime in myself, edit them yourself, thats what I do. You can also wait till 2007 when these things will be resolved. Okay, my little op-ed piece is over.