Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Carlos Villanueva of the Brewers has a 908 face and skin tone of 8 which is totally wrong looking at his portrait. There is also a face number 803 for him, though his file had 908, but again his skin tone is way too dark, just like 908.

His skin tone is 6, but I think 908 might be the closest generic for him. What do you suggest?

I suggest the cyberface in this download:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=4137.html

I installed it using EA Graphics Editor and compressed it using bigGUI, working fine so far, and he looks a lot more like the portrait than 908 which makes him look black.

where do you install it?

I think it does say somewhere in there. The roster update that kg releases every month should replace the database. You copy and paste everything into the data/database folder, and then have it overwrite everything that it would share a name with. But I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in there.

DFA'ed

Hah. I like that abbreviation.

KG. Thanks for putting out these updates every month. But you still have Giambi and Mientkiewicz on the Yankees. You could probably just put Pavano on the Free Agents list because by the time he comes back, he won't be on a Yankees contract. Remember to bring up Shelley Duncan to the MLB roster. Oh yeah, and some of the guys (Vizcaino and Mientkiewicz for example) have old portraits.

I keep most players that are injured that would be on their respective MLB teams on the MLB teams. There are a few exceptions, mainly nonimportant players that have season ending injuries and the like, such as Pavano. Giambi and Doug will stay on the MLB roster since they'd be there if they weren't hurt, unlike Shelley.

And Pavano will stay with the Yanks since he's still part of the organization.

New update coming tomorrow.

Guys like Giambi and Mientkewicz are still on the Yankees roster, so I see no problem with it. It's a problem to me when you have guys like that in AAA. Francisco Liriano is a perfect example. He's been hurt the entire year, but I think it would be no good to have him in AAA when he'd be their #2 if he wasn't hurt.

I am not sure if it's possible but wouldn't it make sense to remove the players that are on the DL from the roster in general and replace them with players who are currently active?

i.e. Pavano, Liriano, Giambi, etc., essentially players on the DL for long stints, they can be exported as players off the roster update and when they do come back you can just reimport them through MVPEdit

Hello .

I speak that is Su-Hyun Kim that live in Korea.

Problem happens and writes this.

Understand even if English is unskillful

3.0 though went well dat-file to 4.0 change if team, uniform, select and so on and have plunked in screen side bout last summer at game.

What problem is it?

Dat-file 3.0 and Facial Hair, go well though tested Uniforms by 4.0.

If change dat-file to 4.0 strangely, what is reason that have plunked in screen bout?

Hello KG

Why some players have more defensive abilities than Coco Crisp, even coco have best defending number in MLB right now.

Coco is on the top 5 defending player in the MLB, I think you have to increase the defending number for the next roster update

There you go, an updated version for 7/24. Nothing new, except it's called 4.0 now.

No offense, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you released an update now, just 7 days prior to the trade deadline... I figured we wouldn't see an updated version until after all the moves were done...