Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

kg...

Don't know how important this is but in Roster4 Plus, I noticed when looking at the Cubs and going into Edit a Player that Zambrano is not on the roster...but he does appear when checking the Pitching Rotation.

I am having trouble with the game crashing but I don't know if that could possibly be a cause....Just wanted you to know the 25 man roster for the Cubs varies depending on what you are looking at.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KG why the roster crash the game with the full 255 man in the free agents. I don't understand why mvpedit have 255 players in the free agents if that crash the game ?

You probably have more than 3250 players in your database. Use MVPedit > Global Edit > Check. Then you'll see how many players you have...

Kg

Look the number that Melky Cabrera has the season

FPCT .995 5th in AL

Range Factor RF 3.18 1st in AL

Zona Rating ZR 902 3rd in AL

I believe that he deserve better defensive number in your roster

What's RF mean? He makes an average of 3.18 fielding plays per 9 innings?

Hey KG I was thinking Mike Fontenot of the Chicago Cubs should have better batting ratings. In 42 games this season he has 46 base hits, 8 doubles, 3 triples, 3 home runs, 20 RBI, 5 SB, SLUG .479, and batting .319. I'm just thinking it should be a little better than his current 50's batting ratings.