Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEN THE **** IS THE NEXT ROSTER UPDATE?

Good way to make friends quick.

Kg, will you have a complete list of faces in models.big that correspond to your rosters? I'm juggling slots with my new faces I'm working and haven't DLed a roster update in months because of that.

I got a few suggestions

A: Blue Jays Brian Wolfe is getting completely ignored, he sports a 1.59 ERA in 34.0 IP as of today, you completely forgot about him, down in AA, give him at least a major league stats. Josh Towers truly stinks.

B: Give more respect to Carlos Pena and Ryan Braun, they clubbed 25+ HR each, and their power numbers comparing to the league is amazing.

C: You gave John McDonald's gold glove absolutely no respect, so please fix that as well.

In case you missed it, Joe Kennedy, not Ian, in on Blue Jays' active roster right now, and Royce Clayton is released, Howie Clark is sent back to minors.

Alright, I'm probably the only one here with this problem, but when I want to extract the data files from kgbaseball's last update into my database folder, I'm prompted to enter a password. What is it? I haven't seen any mention of this on the download page or anywhere else.

Thanks!

In case you are gonna put Ian Kennedy on the NYY roster, here's some notes from today:

#36 with high socks

I'd give him Clemens' pitching motion.

Fastball 88-91

Slider ~80

Can't remember the speed of his other pitches.

He's not Clemens, Kennedy goes over the head.

I'm actually not sure exactly which he is, I don't have the game in front of me.

His pitches were:

Fastball - Consistantly 91-92, touched 93, had a 2 seam about 88-90...

Knuckle-Curve - From 76-80

Slider - 80-85

Changeup - About 77-80 (His best pitch from what I saw)

He's not Clemens, Kennedy goes over the head.

I'm actually not sure exactly which he is, I don't have the game in front of me.

His pitches were:

Fastball - Consistantly 91-92, touched 93, had a 2 seam about 88-90...

Knuckle-Curve - From 76-80

Slider - 80-85

Changeup - About 77-80 (His best pitch from what I saw)

he makes the same pitching motion that the Muss

Great rosters! I noticed some things in the last update that are incorrect:

1. Jeff Duncan (FA) has Chris Duncan's face

2. Travis Harper (FA) has 207 (I don't know who this is.)

3. Yusaku Iriki appears in the F.A. list and Tor (AA)

4. Brian Jordan (FA) has face 95 which is a face that is similiar to Corey Hart's and is certainly not his.

Could you add George Kottaras' and Abe Alvarez's faces in the next update in lieu of Dustin Hermanson's and Kelly Stinnett's?

Thanks. Harper's face will be removed for the next update. Honestly, I'm not sure why he still has one. Jordan is fixed. I actually thought we had added Kottaras in the most recent update, but I guess not. He'll be added for the next one. Alvarez doesn't deserve a face, in my opinion, but we'll see how things go.

Thanks for your input.

KG

The scouting reports on Chamberlain highlighted his power fastball (94-100), a plus-slider (85-88), a big, slow low-mid 70's curve, and a developing change up. Joba has demonstrated good command of all but his change up, and has the potential to enter the elite starter ranks with three potentially plus pitches.

http://www.projectprospect.com/profile-joba-chamberlain/

http://www.armchairgm.com/index.php?title=Joba_Chamberlain