Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

Updated to 1/4.

It's only the standard version; the plus version will come at a later date.

NOTE: If you choose you make changes to the roster and export them to your game, remember to take the "hist.dat" from the download and place it in your /database folder. Your game will crash otherwise.

Enjoy!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated to 1/4.

It's only the standard version; the plus version will come at a later date.

NOTE: If you choose you make changes to the roster and export them to your game, remember to take the "hist.dat" from the download and place it in your /database folder. Your game will crash otherwise.

Enjoy!

Can I do anything to this roster file in MVP Edit to make it compatable with the newest models.big?

• 5 weeks later...

I noticed you started only putting out the standard version with directions on how to upgrade it to plus. Is this going to be your standard way of doing it from now on or should I just wait for you to do a plus version? The reason I ask is because the full 07 models.big installs with some extra changes to the game which I don't want, but if this is what you plan to do from now on I have no choice but to install it. I've already manually installed the other models.big updates put out.

I haven't installed it either. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like it contains patch #2 of MVP 07. I don't have MVP 07 installed because I don't like some of it's modifications to startup screens and all that so I have installed the mods that I like individually. If you have MVP 07 installed then it shouldn't matter to install the update.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I recently downloaded KG's FINAL 07 models.big -FULL- file (http://eamods.com/Downloads/details/id=211.html), but I can't seem to open the zip file because it asks for a password.

Would anyone be willing to tell me this password?

Thanks!