Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

I have to agree that this makes no sense, and I looked at the splits on baseball ref, just to make sense of it. Other than Arod having a few less doubles between 05 and 07, then hes been a better power hitter all around and theres no reason why he does not have a 100 pwr rating.

I dig the rosters but there are many inconsistencies in it. Like ramon castro with 78 power? what lol

O wells just gota fix it ourselves. Plus developer ratings are always by far worse in baseball games.

I don't know about 100 for him, but he should be higher using the same criteria for Dunn & Howard. It may be a matter of lowering Hafner's rating rather than increasing A-Rod...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I could've sworn Cox was in the roster...

Anyways, they were both removed earlier this season because they are constantly hurt, and the Yankees 4 teams are always crowded in my roster. Now that they're both pitching again, I'll re-add them.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Is there somewhere that this can be downloaded other than EAmods? I'm getting some weird error messages when I try to log in (at first I thought I just was putting in the wrong password, but when I asked to reset it, I got another weird error) so I can't get anything from there.

Thanks and keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just updated the roster, and I think it might be the last update for awhile.

It is the "plus" version, meaning all you need to do is have MVP08 and the first update to it installed, and you're ready to go. No more using the plusmaker; all cyberface #s are updated in the roster.

Here is the to do list for the offseason:

- Update player stats for 2008

- Update all MLB, AA, and A ratings

- Implement the minor league team affiliation changes. In 6.3, you will notice in MVPEdit that the Richmond Braves are now called the Gwinnett County Braves, and the Tucson Sidewinders are now called the Reno Aces. Appropriate changes to the game text and logos will be made at a later date.

- Carry out all offseason transactions. All teams sign and release a bunch of players in the offseason, and it gets really tough to have only 25 players at each level, so it's easier just to wait to update the roster until the end of the year.

I think that about does it. Thank you to all that use this roster! Enjoy it :)

Nice work as always Kg. One thing that I noticed though, was that the weight and height for some of the players were a bit off. Miguel Cabrera for example is 6'2'' 220 in your rosters while he's listed at 6'4'' 240. I also think some of the ratings could be updated, but that's an easy fix for users.

Great job.

hi you all

i want to thank you all for making MVP Baseball 2005 still a great game, but i have some problems with understanding, because my english ins´t as good as it should be, i am german.

I have problems to open kgbaseball's Roster Overhaul 6.3 Plus, could you

please help me

Greetings from Germany