kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KG,

Great work as always. Two part question;

1) The link you provided is dead

2) (for anyone who may know the answer to this) Is there any way to integrate new rosters into a dynasty/season without having to start over again? I've searched up and down the forums, but can't seem to find it, though I do remember stumbling upon it earlier.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

All the best!

Hi Guy's,

I have a little question.When I started a Dynastie the Game is crashed.How I can find the problem?

love Bowball

P.S

Who I find the potraits? And sorry for mybad english. I come from Germany.But I try it.

Edited by Bowball

A PS2 version of my roster is now available!

The download is located in this thread: http://eamods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5483

A lot of work went in to creating the PS2 version, so consider making a small donation to EAmods.com.

Also, my Paypal is kgbaseball@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

I will have an update within the next few days that will have all 30 MLB teams' updated ratings.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the roster and it is fine, but when I go to play an exhibition game with Baltimore, the game crashes. It is not the ballpark because it still crashes when Baltimore is the road team as well as the home team.

I'm having the same problem with the Orioles. They crash in exhibition and in Dynasty mode. I'm using the standard rosters. Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

KG, I am currently playing with the Ports (A) and Jeremiah Mitchell is announced as "Steve Jackson." Portrait doesn't match skin color either.

Also B. Joynt on the SA Missions (AA) is announced as "Alex Fernandez" Just letting you know if you weren't aware of this.

Edited by MILKMANANT

• 1 month later...