kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.eamods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=6853

In lieu of a full 2009 season mod this year, we've just decided to update the rosters, portraits, and add a bunch of new cyberfaces made by Homer.

The new roster and cyberface pack are now available, with the portraits due out in the next couple weeks.

Links:

Roster (7.3 Plus): http://eamods.com/index.php/View-detail ... ndard.html

Cyberface pack by Homer: http://eamods.com/index.php/View-detail ... epack.html

Portraits: Coming soon.

Remember, you MUST have MVP 08 for this to work! It can be found here: http://eamods.com/index.php/View-detail ... 8-MLB.html

Standard version and console versions of the roster coming soon.

Post any questions or comments about these mods here.

• 2 weeks later...

this is kind of a silly question, but if anyone can help me thanks in advance.. i already tried to search a thread, but didn't find it, so i'll ask it here.

is there any way to update my dinasty with these rosters? i'm in the 65th game, playing all of them and want to update the rosters in my dinasty to the 7.31 version , but i dont know if that's possible.... if it is, please let me know

Edited by trlp1712

this is kind of a silly question, but if anyone can help me thanks in advance.. i already tried to search a thread, but didn't find it, so i'll ask it here.

is there any way to update my dinasty with these rosters? i'm in the 65th game, playing all of them and want to update the rosters in my dinasty to the 7.31 version , but i dont know if that's possible.... if it is, please let me know

Using twiggins export/import program ...

[1] Open the export/import program.

[2] Start the game and load your dynasty.

[3] Alt-Tab to the desktop and run the export program; exporting the files to a folder (preferably on your desktop, titled "My dynasty" --- you'll need to make one)

[4] This should export all of the files from your dynasty into that folder.

[5] Go back into MVP.

[6] Exit out of your dynasty and start a new dynasty with the 7.31 files.

[7] Alt-Tab back out of MVP to desktop.

[8] Run the exporter and export these new dynasty files to a new folder titled something like "new dynasty")

[9] Select and copy the current stats files from your 'my dynasty folder' into the 'new dynasty folder', overwriting the files in the 'new dynasty folder'.

[10] Go back into MVP and load your old dynasty (the one you want to keep playing).

[11] Alt-Tab back out of MVP and use the import feature to import the 'new dynasty files' into your current mvp dynasty.

[12] You should now have a dynasty with the 7.31 rosters AND your current dynasty stats (through 65 gamnes or whatever you said you played).

That's what I did (I think, going from memory).

I just followed the instructions from the readme in Ty's import/export (assorted tools) program.

This is one of the collest programs ever made, IMO.

Using twiggins export/import program ...

[1] Open the export/import program.

[2] Start the game and load your dynasty.

[3] Alt-Tab to the desktop and run the export program; exporting the files to a folder (preferably on your desktop, titled "My dynasty" --- you'll need to make one)

[4] This should export all of the files from your dynasty into that folder.

[5] Go back into MVP.

[6] Exit out of your dynasty and start a new dynasty with the 7.31 files.

[7] Alt-Tab back out of MVP to desktop.

[8] Run the exporter and export these new dynasty files to a new folder titled something like "new dynasty")

[9] Select and copy the current stats files from your 'my dynasty folder' into the 'new dynasty folder', overwriting the files in the 'new dynasty folder'.

[10] Go back into MVP and load your old dynasty (the one you want to keep playing).

[11] Alt-Tab back out of MVP and use the import feature to import the 'new dynasty files' into your current mvp dynasty.

[12] You should now have a dynasty with the 7.31 rosters AND your current dynasty stats (through 65 gamnes or whatever you said you played).

That's what I did (I think, going from memory).

I just followed the instructions from the readme in Ty's import/export (assorted tools) program.

This is one of the collest programs ever made, IMO.

thanks bro, it worked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...