Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mod squad and FF teams, for an mvp 08 if anyone compiles it, could have an all college team, or all rookie team. just a side thought.

kraw i said let me know when you want the new cyberfaces for the new generics. not sure if you remember that or not.

I need everything no later that 1-31-07

I understand some stadiums can not be complete by then, but I'm out of the picture after the 1st week of Feb. for about 3 months.

I will include a generic stadium installer for the dumb, blind, and stupid

I need everything no later that 1-31-07

I understand some stadiums can not be complete by then, but I'm out of the picture after the 1st week of Feb. for about 3 months.

I will include a generic stadium installer for the dumb, blind, and stupid

What do you mean by generic stadium installer? Like what ChicagoCubs requested in the other thread?

Hey all,

Modders from MVP 2006, great work. My only point would be not to systematically under rate BlueJays players, particularly on defense. Perhaps other small market teams have the same issue, but there is a lot of talent on small market teams. Keep up the great work.

Okay so that is a roster issue. That type of thing should be posted in one of the roster threads.

The primary rosters are Ultimate Rosters (UR), kgbaseball's rosters (kg), and Epic Rosters (Epic).

The people to contact (those most responsible) are Totte (for UR), kgbaseball (for kg), and SwinginSoriano (for Epic).

(Note: The most recent release of the '06 Mod came with Ultimate Rosters)

That being said - a lot of work has gone into the ratings for all players. So if you feel your hometown team has been underrated, you're probably comparing it to default EA ratings, not comparing it to other teams in the new roster.

UR LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...15/start=0.html

KG LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=24658/

Epic LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...15/start=0.html

Hey all,

Modders from MVP 2006, great work. My only point would be not to systematically under rate BlueJays players, particularly on defense. Perhaps other small market teams have the same issue, but there is a lot of talent on small market teams. Keep up the great work.

I'm not sure about KG and Epic, but UR uses a formula that comes from the players stats to generate ratings. With such a formula there is a small margin of error. If you feel the need to tweak your ratings, just use mvpedit or do it in the game for your own personal use. I know I've made some of my own adjustments to the game as well.

Does anybody have any kind of estimate about when MVP 2007 will be released? On Opening Day?

Awww man... and we'd come so far without any blatant "when will this be released" questions.

In fairness to you Compmaniac, you missed the insane amounts of questions that were posted from every direction (and in many languages) about the pending release of MVP06 - so you probably don't realize how horrifying it is to see those questions begin to resurface. But don't worry - I'm not saying you did anything wrong - I even asked about it a while back.

But I think the last time around Kraw almost killed everyone on Earth he got so tired/frustrated with those questions. It would've been funny to watch back then... if it hadn't been so outrageous. Seriously - first time posters would come on the site and somehow that would be their only question.

What did we end up settling on, guys? For MVP06? Dec 2009? lol.

Buy yeah - since Kraw's submission deadline is the end of Jan for additions... you gotta believe he's nearing the final testing phase.

Awww man... and we'd come so far without any blatant "when will this be released" questions.

In fairness to you Compmaniac, you missed the insane amounts of questions that were posted from every direction (and in many languages) about the pending release of MVP06 - so you probably don't realize how horrifying it is to see those questions begin to resurface. But don't worry - I'm not saying you did anything wrong - I even asked about it a while back.

But I think the last time around Kraw almost killed everyone on Earth he got so tired/frustrated with those questions. It would've been funny to watch back then... if it hadn't been so outrageous. Seriously - first time posters would come on the site and somehow that would be their only question.

What did we end up settling on, guys? For MVP06? Dec 2009? lol.

Buy yeah - since Kraw's submission deadline is the end of Jan for additions... you gotta believe he's nearing the final testing phase.

OK. Sorry

Ok so - will we have to have the 06 mod installed to be able to install and run the 07 mod? Cause I haven't installed the 06 one yet (GASP) I know I know - I'm missing out. I just haven't had the time and I got wrapped up in the football season. Or will we be able to do a dry run and install the 07 mod w/o the 06 one?

Thanks