Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see how 07 turns out. 06 was pure gold and I have no reason not to think that we'll be treated to the same quality in the new release.

A small suggestion regarding stadiums (it might've been mentioned, but I didn't see it): Rogers Centre needs to be overhauled somewhat. The outfield wall scoreboards are different, the home run challenge thing is different, people fill the area under Windows Restaurant again, that sort of stuff.

I'm new here. I got the MVP06 mod and it's amazing... but how do tthe ultimate roster updates work? Can anyone tell me the steps to take to install these?

Thanks

You download the rosters and read hthe instructions in the readme.doc. Got any further questions on how to do it, ask again :)

When is mvp 07 for the pc going to come out?

You, my friend, can get in trouble for asking this question, because about two gazillion other people ask it... every day.

Seriously people, stop asking this question! It will come when it comes and all the asking in the world won't speed up the process!

You, my friend, can get in trouble for asking this question, because about two gazillion other people ask it... every day.

Seriously people, stop asking this question! It will come when it comes and all the asking in the world won't speed up the process!

Thank you, great post. That should answer his question. But if not....

When is mvp 07 for the pc going to come out?

The reason why you were given this answer is because when Mvp 06 was going to be released last year, people would make posts demanding and complaining that the mod was not out yet. So, now this question is the quickest way to get banned from this site, all because people last year gave our modders not a moment's peace.

I think the top banner graphic for this website should read something like:

MVP Mods "Stop asking when the mods are coming out"

It might solve the issue.

Nice! I'm likin' that.

ALSO will I need additional files besides net framework 2.0 and the MVP 07 final file to install 07? OR will that be told when the file comes out. (I didn't ask when and I don't want to know)

Thanks guys

To whoever is doing uniforms for the 07' total conversion...

Be sure to include the Rangers early 1990's home and away and the 1995-1998 home and aways PLEASE..... I Have them now, but when I pick them, its just a black box instead of the pictures..... Ive tried to download fuzz's editor, and Ive tried to fix it myself.... but None of it works for me

Hey guys just a quick question about the Total Conversion Mod...When will the 07 mod be ready??

Totally kidding there! I appreciate all the work everyone is putting in. Last year's game was spectacular and I'm sure this years will be as well.

A real question though...what takes so long in putting these total conversion mods together? Don't get me wrong, I'm not insinuating that this is taking TOO long. I'm just curious about the whole process and all the work you guys put into it. Thanks again for all the hard work!!

A real question though...what takes so long in putting these total conversion mods together? Don't get me wrong, I'm not insinuating that this is taking TOO long. I'm just curious about the whole process and all the work you guys put into it. Thanks again for all the hard work!!

Well considering that we speak about "a whole new ballgame" when we talk about the 07 mod, stop to think about that for a while. We're modding about every part of the game that's possible and that's some pretty heavy stuff my friend. Think about how game developers (EA) work in teams with say like 100 people and a timetable of 8 months or so to complete a game. In this case, we have like 10 guys expected by the users to do this in 4 months...or something like that but I hope you get my point

Well considering that we speak about "a whole new ballgame" when we talk about the 07 mod, stop to think about that for a while. We're modding about every part of the game that's possible and that's some pretty heavy stuff my friend. Think about how game developers (EA) work in teams with say like 100 people and a timetable of 8 months or so to complete a game. In this case, we have like 10 guys expected by the users to do this in 4 months...or something like that but I hope you get my point

The "whole new ballgame" part of it has me really excitedddd. I don't know if anybody else feels this way or not, but the anticipation is almost too much to handle. Checking 5-6-7 or more times each day to see if it is out yet. I think i might have a problem. But on a serious note, thanks to all of the people that are working and have already put so much work into this much anticipated mod. I am amazed with almost every new mod that comes out. And a special thanks from my wife, who loves all of you for keeping me addicted to the game, and spending less time with her. Looking forward to the release. Thanks mod crew.

Ahh ok. I hadn't read through the entire post so I didn't realize that was all being modded. Does that mean the actual game play is being modded? In any case it sounds great and I can't wait. Even with all the credit you guys get, it's still not enough. A tip of my hat to you.