Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't been keeping up with 07 at all, primarily becaues my disc 2 has been MIA forever, and my mvp 06 season kept freezing at ~ game 30ish. i just read that recommendations and ideas were no longer being taken, so i was wondering what stage the overhaul was at. what is actually being done at the moment is my question, i guess? the documentation?

hy guys.

wasn´t here for a long time (private problems, university, ...)

so maybe someone can give me a quick summary (pm or post) about the 07 version (new music, start screens, player pictures, roster, minors, ..., release date).

it would be very nice i would be thankful.

btw: is there any possibility for a new "official" version for 08 by ea sports or another publisher? because i miss some thinks in the game (like trading draftpicks, seatprices, sign coaches ... like the madden games)?

hy guys.

wasn´t here for a long time (private problems, university, ...)

so maybe someone can give me a quick summary (pm or post) about the 07 version (new music, start screens, player pictures, roster, minors, ..., release date).

it would be very nice i would be thankful.

btw: is there any possibility for a new "official" version for 08 by ea sports or another publisher? because i miss some thinks in the game (like trading draftpicks, seatprices, sign coaches ... like the madden games)?

the only baseball games you will see are the mlb 2k games and i doubt they will be out for the pc

*unless a company makes a game for their console ex. mlb 06 the show for playstation*

the only baseball games you will see are the mlb 2k games and i doubt they will be out for the pc

*unless a company makes a game for their console ex. mlb 06 the show for playstation*

ah ... damn :thunder:

btw: nice ava! sting was one of my favourites!!!

could you pm me about the new thinks for the 07 mod and the release (no exat date like april 3rd, just "about mid april" or so)

I have an issue with the player details....

Everything looks great to me but the player detail sucks on mine for some reason and I can;t figure it out....

I turned the resolution up on my monitor as high as it will go but even in the game the option under "Visual Options" to change the player detail is greyed out and stuck on "low"

I d/led any and all updates to any drivers I needed and am running on this graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X

My players look like this:

MVPP.jpg

Any help?

Can someone please tell me what Daisuke Matsuzaka's cyber face number is for UR 8.1 Plus? There is another cyber face I would rather use than what is there right now. I went into MVPedit and changed the number, but the number I used doesn't match up so I would like to change it back. If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much. Later

First of all I just want to start off by saying that this is really one great mod put together..everything looks and just feels so nice!..and now comes the problem, okay so I played a few games before using the mets at home(shea) no problems, so then I go to do a game with boston at home(fenway) I was playing the orioles, after about 2 minutes into the game I get a message saying mvp2005.exe has encountered an error so I just hit ok and it quit the game..is that a known problem? or whats happening with that

Can someone please tell me what Daisuke Matsuzaka's cyber face number is for UR 8.1 Plus? There is another cyber face I would rather use than what is there right now. I went into MVPedit and changed the number, but the number I used doesn't match up so I would like to change it back. If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much. Later

Download UR8.1 Plus, go into MVPEdit and load up the .mbe file

Soes anyone else have a problem with the ball-placement icon? It jitters a lot, and randomly, it will not allow me to go to the right side (inside to LH, outside to RH) of the plate.

I don't think it's my controller since the same on works fine with MNadden 06 and Live 07. My controller is a Logitech Dual Action.

I installed the mod a few days ago. Eveytihng runs great, I did ave to un-installed my MVP05 with the 06 mod first though, otherwise the installed failed. Now that I have a clean installed and modded to MVP07 I did notice that the default Tiger Stadium for the 07 mod (can't remeber that name of the ballpark the Tigers play in sorry), anyways, there is a large bacl rectangle and the work "FOUNTAIN" is dead centre field. I fixed this bu downloading a staduim portrait from the downloads folder. Just so you guys know...

I appreciate all that the mods have done in putting out release 1 of mvp mods :hail: but i wonder: is there going to be an updated release for this game? (after the bugs get fixed). I ask simply because i'd rather download that then beta 1, if one is in development (kraw said earlier it might be sometime after the all-star break i think)

I'm not going to ask when because I work as a developer and know that it takes awhile for things to get fixed.

Just thought i'd ask - my apologies if its already been asked (i don't have much time anymore to read the boards as throughoutly as others might

:razz: )

Thanks guys! Have a great day!