Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

I just have to say it in my first official post. You guys are amazing. MVP 07 outdoes every other professional game on the market. I've been playing baseball sims since RBI baseball way back when and I literally am amazed at how much work went into this.

Thanks

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,I just installed the 07 mod,I also did the patch #2 and the pitching meter patch..

Question to be answered

1- Why can't I change hitters eye in Ip to IP games?

2-After installing the pitching patch,The pitching meter falls behind the diamond...So you know I use hitter eye when pitching...When someone gets on base is when I can not see it,I read some post on this,but most guys use a different pitching view then I do...

I read teh post on how to change the code,But it only seem to work with one friend and not all of them....The only guy it works with is a guy who had the same problem,We both have wide screens...Is there another fix or code I can put in the correct this pitching meter problem...

Thanks for the great mods..07 is awesome

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM INSTALLING THE MVP 2007 MOD FOR MVP 2005. I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BY THE AUTHOR FOR INSTALLING, AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS IS I GET A 07 FOLDER IN MY MVP 2005 DIRECTORY. I DON'T SEE ANY FILES DECOMPRESS. SONEONE HELP ME

• 2 weeks later...

When starting a dynasty in MVP 07, is it done as before in 2005 or a different way? I am a bit confused because the readme for 07 says this:

"Once done play the game or use the included 07maker to start a dynasty in the 2007 season."

you run the 07 maker in your MVP 05 folder. Then you get your team and save your dynasty. Then you have to exit the game and then you play the normal way ,normal start-up and load that dynasty and it will be 07. If you do not exit after running it will cause the game to crash and you will need complete reinstallation

I have a problem. When using the 07Maker right after I installed the game it works fine. When I place the Hoodlum crack.exe in the root folder and try the 07maker to create a new dynasty/owner mode later on it doesn't work. It tells me that it doesn't match. Is there a way to play the game and use the 07maker without using that crack? I can't seem to start the game when mounting the CD images and hitting play unless I use the Hoodlum crack.

you run the 07 maker in your MVP 05 folder. Then you get your team and save your dynasty. Then you have to exit the game and then you play the normal way ,normal start-up and load that dynasty and it will be 07. If you do not exit after running it will cause the game to crash and you will need complete reinstallation

Thanks!

Just wanted to drop a thanks to the MVP07 mod team.

Thanks guys! No, no, really, thanks guys!

Anyway...dusted off and gave a real nice refreshing to my good old MVP2005 game as I've had a hankering to play some baseball again...major league BB that is, not college...and not on a console.

I'm having some trouble installing MVP07. I downloaded the file fine, but when I open it up with WinRAR and try to run the installer I get the following error messages:

C:Documents and SettingsJoseph CaponioDesktopMLB07.rar: CRC failed in install.exe. The file is corrupt

C:Documents and SettingsJoseph CaponioDesktopMLB07.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Cannot execute "C:DOCUME~1JOSEPH~1LOCALS~1TempRar$EX00.484install.exe"

Anybody got any ideas on what the problem is and how I can go about fixing it?

• 2 weeks later...

Since someone just uploaded a MVP 07 logo, I thought I'd share mine too:

mvp2007sf9.png

I like yours better, but instead of mvp2007, I prefer MVP2007. I think the MVP in caps looks better.

I think MVP Baseball 2007 is another alternative that looks good and fits the new game, although MVP 07 Baseball also works well.

I like yours better, but instead of mvp2007, I prefer MVP2007. I think the MVP in caps looks better.

I think MVP Baseball 2007 is another alternative that looks good and fits the new game, although MVP 07 Baseball also works well.

what? Are you talking about the filename (mvp2007.ico)? That makes absolutely no difference. The original MVP 2005 logo is named 'mvp2005.ico', that's why I named my icon what I did. Just paste the .ico file in your MVP folder and then apply the icon to the shortcut on your desktop or wherever.

what? Are you talking about the filename (mvp2007.ico)? That makes absolutely no difference. The original MVP 2005 logo is named 'mvp2005.ico', that's why I named my icon what I did. Just paste the .ico file in your MVP folder and then apply the icon to the shortcut on your desktop or wherever.

I was referring to the text under the icon: mvp2007. The original icon shows MVP Baseball 2005. This is not a real issue since it can be renamed, but then the original icon can be renamed MVP Baseball 2007 and that also works; in fact, the original logo does look best to me, maybe a matter of familiarity. Actually, I did rename the original MVP Baseball 2007 :-)

sorry...1st time posting,I been trying to find any post on Level changes..

the Mods for 06,you would use patch #1 and make a dynasty to change the level from PRO to All-Star...

Does 07 mods allow this???

Is there a patch I could use to change the Levels of game play??

Sorry if this was posted already,but I read teh forum rules and I been searching for over a month now...can't seem to locate anyone asking this..

I play vs friends and it's starting to get retarded with the homeruns...

I haven't played in a league since 2005,I remeber a few league changing the Pitching setting to +15 and batters to -15...

Does this still work for the 07 on PRO???

just trying to make the game harder or not so easy

Thanks

sorry...1st time posting,I been trying to find any post on Level changes..

the Mods for 06,you would use patch #1 and make a dynasty to change the level from PRO to All-Star...

Does 07 mods allow this???

Is there a patch I could use to change the Levels of game play??

Sorry if this was posted already,but I read teh forum rules and I been searching for over a month now...can't seem to locate anyone asking this..

I play vs friends and it's starting to get retarded with the homeruns...

I haven't played in a league since 2005,I remeber a few league changing the Pitching setting to +15 and batters to -15...

Does this still work for the 07 on PRO???

just trying to make the game harder or not so easy

Thanks

You can change the levels in the game, think it's in Game Options. You want it harder? Play on a higher level, such as All-Star. You can also adjust the sliders to make hitting harder. Hitting home runs was one reason I moved up to All-Star, because PRO was too easy.

Guess this is the right place to post this about a bug in MVP 07, at least I think it's a bug.

I finished my 2007 season and discovered the 2008 season has the same schedule as 2007, which means playing the same NL teams.

I used the 2007 Schedule for MVP 2005 to begin my new dynasty in year 2007, but the schedule stays the same in 2008 and likely will remain the same every year thereafter.

Very disappointed after going through a whole season to find this "bug" in MVP 07, may also occur in MVP 2005 if using the 2007 Schedule for MVP 2005.

Guess this is the right place to post this about a bug in MVP 07, at least I think it's a bug.

I finished my 2007 season and discovered the 2008 season has the same schedule as 2007, which means playing the same NL teams.

I used the 2007 Schedule for MVP 2005 to begin my new dynasty in year 2007, but the schedule stays the same in 2008 and likely will remain the same every year thereafter.

Very disappointed after going through a whole season to find this "bug" in MVP 07, may also occur in MVP 2005 if using the 2007 Schedule for MVP 2005.

The same thing happens to me, It's the same schedule but in reverse, the home games you had in the first season will be road games and vice versa. No clue why that is.

I can deal with the road game issue, but it bugs the hell out of me playing the same NL teams every year when I play in the AL, very unrealistic and disappointing. This whole issue makes me want to go back to the original MVP 2005 Baseball and start with new rosters, but the age thing would be off.

I can deal with the road game issue, but it bugs the hell out of me playing the same NL teams every year when I play in the AL, very unrealistic and disappointing. This whole issue makes me want to go back to the original MVP 2005 Baseball and start with new rosters, but the age thing would be off.

Just open the original schedule.big file and take out mlb_162_2 and add it in to the new schedule.big. I believe thats for the second season, I'll look into it.