Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

Just open the original schedule.big file and take out mlb_162_2 and add it in to the new schedule.big. I believe thats for the second season, I'll look into it.

I'm not sure but I think season 2 is 2006, not 2007. You have a good idea if it works, replacing the season. By all means please post what you find out.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thanks to all the modders who went into this project. I told my wife, this mod was like getting a brand new baseball game. I played MVP 05 a couple of years ago, but then it got old and I stopped playing it.

I wanted EA to come out with a MVP 07, but then I found this site and you guys give me updated rosters, detailed, realistic stadiums, new photos, ESPN overlays, ect. It's not only getting a new game, it's amazing what you guys do!

Thanks again - Three cheers for all modders!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the modders who went into this project. I told my wife, this mod was like getting a brand new baseball game. I played MVP 05 a couple of years ago, but then it got old and I stopped playing it.

I wanted EA to come out with a MVP 07, but then I found this site and you guys give me updated rosters, detailed, realistic stadiums, new photos, ESPN overlays, ect. It's not only getting a new game, it's amazing what you guys do!

Thanks again - Three cheers for all modders!

Welcome to the site man. Yeah the modders here take the game to a whole new level. Just remember to read the README.txt file that comes with a mod and backup your files before you try something new.

Enjoy the game and the mods. :smile:

WE ARE GOOD I GUESS I DIDNT have the rc10 version...now what is the best overlay to use???...how do i get the game to run alittle smoother i mean its so choppy and lagging but other than that i love everything about it u guys are great and love to u guys bring back the best baseball game ever made

WE ARE GOOD I GUESS I DIDNT have the rc10 version...now what is the best overlay to use???...how do i get the game to run alittle smoother i mean its so choppy and lagging but other than that i love everything about it u guys are great and love to u guys bring back the best baseball game ever made

two options I know of

Get a better video card

install 1x uniforms

both options assume you are not using a no-cd EXE, the no-CD exe makes the game choppy on its own

I just downloaded the the new 07mod, under the extras folder i found the roster updater folder, and then the updater.exe under the dat files folder, but the exe. file does not run saying there is an error prob no attribute data. Can someone help me?

when u play in certain stadiums the game crashes why and how do we fix it?

You need to be more specific. Which stadiums? Have you d/l the updated stadiums? Below is a thread, look for the post by Pirate. After you update the stadiums and you are still crashing, then you have other issues.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=29720.html

*Also just some friendly advice: Get in the habit of backing up your files when you start installing a lot of different mods.

I recently installed MVP 05 again cause I was bored, and I must say, I love the 07 mod. Great job guys. I'd love to get into the action next time around with any graphical help. :)

Does anyone know what the one walkup song is (no music mods installed) that has some horn tune that you might hear at a circus? I think it starts out like 'hey, hey, hey, hey, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha' NOT crazy train.

-dan

I dont know if this is a MVP07 problem or a Windows Vista problem, but when I edit my rosters using MVPedit, I try to export it to my MVP Baseball 2005 database. But during exporting it say 'hist.dat is read-only. Export halted'. Then I try to change hist.dat so that the 'read-only' thing is unselected. Then I apply, reopen the window and it is still 'read-only'! Anyone have any idea?