TheProdigy's Cyberfaces

TheProdigy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Butler cyberface is pending approval. I'll get to Crowe tommorow, as for Fernando Martinez, there are no good pictures of him. After tommorow, I'm moving so I'll be out of internet for awhile.

Can we get a better zoomed in shot of the Butler cyberface? You said you were re-doing it with the hi-rez picture, but your preview shot makes the face look a little weird...

Got bored and thought I would mess around with this.

I mocked up a quickie 04 face (no oediting) and I know it really doesn't look like Butler (head shape is wrong) but if you re-did the .fsh with that high-rez shot on the 1st page with the 05 face you guys are working on, it would come out pretty good (what I used).

I downloaded the release and the .bmp is way too muddy.

bbdf3.jpg

The hue is off but you can really see some detail in there.

By the way, was your (NYJ) 05 face based on Larry Walker?

With the right headshape, that would look pretty good.

Yeah, took all of about 7 minutes to make. Thats the best thing about those 04 faces (too bad they never look right). If you used the detailed shot on the 05 model, it would look pretty spiffy.

Is it just me or did the face get worse as the thread went on? The first shots up on the first page looked really good but some of the later screenies and the screen in the download section look a little on the rough side.

Archived