TheProdigy's Cyberfaces

TheProdigy

Is it just me or did the face get worse as the thread went on? The first shots up on the first page looked really good but some of the later screenies and the screen in the download section look a little on the rough side.

I would have to say, by the looks of it - I think it did :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling nice today. Heres a Butler bmp I made. Tell me if you can see a difference.. ;)

Billy Butler before...

beforeko9.png

Billy Butler thr33nil-ized...

afteroi4.png

===================

I used the Youk face that came in the big shmooz pack so I hope its the same version. It still may not map correctly if you went wild with oedit.

Actually, comparing it to the face you released, it will not map correctly on your head shape. Eh, hopefully you can get some use out of it.

You never know though. I may have to do a few more of these Royal guys so Spungo will make my Ichiro 6-finger Mizuno mitt and Johjima red catchers mitt.

(hint hint ;) )

Aight, went ahead and gave Butler a shot. Not trying to show anyone up since this thread is NYJ's releases ..but after I made the bmp, I had to see what it looked like in game. Actually I used a slightly different bmp than the on above. I cleaned up his crows feet around his eyes because it made him look old when put on a cyberface.

billybutlercq9.jpg

FYI, used Al Leiter's face as a base and did everything from scratch.

I may have to do a few more of these Royal guys so Spungo will make my Ichiro 6-finger Mizuno mitt and Johjima red catchers mitt.

DEAR GOD YES! Definitely make me some more Royals faces and I will mod anything for you... we'll discuss in another thread, though, so nyj3tsrule can continue to show off his work.

• 2 weeks later...

(I know I'm verry late - long story) but that Butler face is pretty good. My first .bmp looked somewhat similar (your's looks much better though) but it made him look very old. For some reason, every bmp I made, it made him look old. Anyways, while I'm trying to get acclimated to my new home, and internet (dsl.) I'll work on those faces I promised, I might not release them anytime soon, but I'll post screenshots before I'll release because I think I released both my faces prematurely.

As for thr33niL, I don't think you were showing me up so I didn't mind you stepping in.

I haven't played MVP in a very long time, so I'm not up to date with the mods that were released. I'll see what I can do with Trevor Crowe, and some others like Matt Lindstrom, and Fernando Martinez. Bleh, we'll see. From the looks of it, I need some more experience before releasing anything.

Okay, I basically re-did my Philip Humber cyberface. It may not look like a HUGE difference, but I fixed the .fsh file and the .ord , and .orl files. IMO, I think it looks a lot better than the first time. It'll be updated once I get a little feedback to see if it's okay.

Here is the pressbox photo.

458950rawixb8.jpg

Here is the in-game preview of the new updated cyberface.

mvp20052006111518093254eb2.png

Here is the old cyberface.

humberbe9.png

Difference? I think so. Once I get this going, I'll continue working on a few others (Crowe, Hochevar, Martinez, Gomez, and others.) Soo ... What do you think?

Okay, I was working on a Trevor Crowe, and I took a screenshot of where it stands at this moment. I'm nowhere close to being done. I have to do his facial hair, and fix his mouth (smiled profusely.) also, some other minor things. Let me know what you think. Since KG requested it, I need to know if it looks like him at all. Looking it, (comparing it to the pressbox) It needs a lot of work, if so, some pointers. The mouth I need to fix and I need to add the goatee. Also, I'm not the best at taking screencaps so this shot isn't too good but let me know. So here it is.

Pressbox:

460067rawlr2.jpg

Screenshot:

mvp20052006111520285993sb6.png

Archived