BigRog

Whats your view point on these rosters  

31 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • Bad
    • Go bury yourself in a grave

Also I am trying to think of a Philadelphia name
How about the Philly Phanatics? True, it's already used, but not for a team name. Or the Philly Cheesteakes? Philly Pretzels? Philly Pretzel Cheesteakes? Philly Cheesteak Pretzels? Not much better than the phanatics one...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... Phanatics is the best BUT that doesn't really sound streetish.
yeah, i was thinking that too.

you sure you don't like philly cheesesteak pretzels? or how about cheesesteakpretzels. i'll make it cheesesteak pretzelz. that's street. :)

i don't know how we would add a team, that's why it makes more sense to change the names. as far as player names go, you can just as easily add nicknames to the names if changing the names doesn't work well. but i still like the idea of doing nicknames with audio.

Why name a team after food?

Or you could go with a current name like the Phitins or however that is spelled.

i think it's spelled "phightens"

that'd be cool...

i'd like to be on that team (as i am from suburban philly)

bigrog... i'm sending you my information right now

San Diego Streetrats

San Francisco Ruthless By Law

Oakland Nortenos

Los Angeles Raiders

Anaheim Soccer Moms?

edit: Brainstorming:

I like the St. Louis Lunatics, you could shorten to "St. Lunatics"

Seattle Grunge

Milwaukee Malt Liquor

edit: Trying to come up with urban themes from specific places. For instance the Streetrats are an old school gang-ish organization from San Diego.

Kg are you willing to let us use your rosters as a base. also can u possibly do the NL teams and ill do AL.

if you do agree anyone who wants to be on a NL team ill have them pm you with their info and what team they want to be on.

same with me but for AL

Major Update**

We are using Totte's UR 8.0 (beta) as a base. I have started putting members on teams and now i need to go back and change players names around. Keep them suggestions pouring in.

If people are willing to come up with C.A.P.s (create a players) for rappers and actors who have street cred for these rosters that would be great

Archived