My Cyberface WIPs

kgbaseball

I really, really want to get in to cyberface making, so I've decided to start off with a reliever who's been decent in his career, the Diamondbacks' Luis Vizcaino. I used El Duque's headshape, and the face looks more like Orlando than Luis, (imagine that?)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think maybe the face is too long. the blending will come, keep at it. and with vizcaino, i think you need a different model. i dunno, but he has a remarkable resemblence to pedro astacio. was there ever a face for astacio? if there was, i think i'd use that.

Like the Napoli one. I also liked the first one thinking you did another El Duque ... but apparantly you wanted to make Vizcaino ;)

I think I might give cyberfaces another shot as well. I'm just dying for some prospect faces (Crowe!!!), so I might give it a go myself.

wow, looks good. is this the 4x?

one note though: check the mapping of the eyse. i might try moving the eyes up just ever so slightly on the texture. see how the top of the eyelids have the folds? i think it can be a little higher. you may notice this by looking at the corners of the eyes. you can see that it is just slightly below the actual corner of the eyes. minor tweak, but just thougth you might wanna check it.

oh, so i take it you're starting to get better at photoshop and blending? it looks good.

Archived