Widescreen

Shogain

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 19" widescreen LCD to replace my ailing 6 year old 17" CRT.

Every game I run on it looks great except for MLB 2005. The gamma is completely messed up and the graphics are very stretched out.

Is there a way to fix these problems? The gamma thing I have resigned to creating a profile in my video drivers and loading it up everytime i want to play MLB 05 and switching back to the a regular gamma once this is done. But i still wish there was a way to change the game in the actual game.

It's going to be stretched. But you can up the resolution and your video card or monitor should have an option that will allow you to have black bars on the side of mvp.

As of yet we haven't figured out a way to have a 16:10 or 16:9 aspect ratio.

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 19" widescreen LCD to replace my ailing 6 year old 17" CRT.

Every game I run on it looks great except for MLB 2005. The gamma is completely messed up and the graphics are very stretched out.

Is there a way to fix these problems? The gamma thing I have resigned to creating a profile in my video drivers and loading it up everytime i want to play MLB 05 and switching back to the a regular gamma once this is done. But i still wish there was a way to change the game in the actual game.

I have a 20" widescreen LCD and have set the resolution to 1680x1050...everything looks great....try it.

Archived