TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

Ok, so here's the thing -- Jesse needs your help. I would like for everyone to scour their hard drives in search of old MLB Pressbox photos.

As most everyone should know, I use those photos to make my uniforms. However, this year's photos don't feature all 32 teams in their home uniforms (as is the standard). Tops among them are the Brewers, who are featured in their spring uniforms, which uses a different logo script than their home uniforms. So If anyone has any pressbox photos of the Brewers from last year or the year before or whenever, please send them my way.

In addition to the Brewers, if you have pressbox photos of a uniform that is not the team's home jersey (an alternate or a spring uniform, perhaps, maybe even an older pressbox photo which could act as a throwback uniform) send them my way and I'll include that uniform in my MLB update.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spungo, great job on the mets uni's. I just have one question, is there anyway that I can put just one of the uniforms into the game and replace one of the retro's with it? I just wanted to add the second home with the blue hat.

These are the best uni's I've ever seen. All of them look great. Can't wait for the Cubs pack... just a question about the Cubs alt unis though. I know on KC's uni's the names are missing from the backs and also for the road alternatates the Cubs would be wearing their road hats with the red bill but KC has em in their tradtional all blue home hats. Will you change all that to be correct or are you just redoing the uni's as is?

Could you make those sleeves that they sometimes wear?

No idea what that means. Post some screenshots.

Back to the arizona equipment, maybe try change the goalie mask to black as Montero wears a plain black mask instead of grey..which is from what i've seen thru the photos. Maybe I'm wrong, d-backs fans correct me :D

The most recent pictures on Getty Images of Montero show him wearing a grey mask with grey equipment. However, most catchers have alternate gear for home and road uniforms, so if you can point me to some pictures showing what kind of gear he wears for each uniform, I'll be able to put it in.

These are the best uni's I've ever seen. All of them look great. Can't wait for the Cubs pack... just a question about the Cubs alt unis though. I know on KC's uni's the names are missing from the backs and also for the road alternatates the Cubs would be wearing their road hats with the red bill but KC has em in their tradtional all blue home hats. Will you change all that to be correct or are you just redoing the uni's as is?

I'm a stickler for details, so I'm sure I'll get the Cubs, as well as every other ball club, as authentic as possible.

Hi Spungo,

Quick question:

Is there a reason why pinstripe styles (width b/w each pinstripe) differs from one uniform set to the other? For example. The pinstripes are close together in your Yankees set (which I think looks a lot better), but significantly wider on your Rockies set.

Once again, thank you for all of your awesome work. I can't wait to get home and try out these Yankees unis. :D