TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indian's uniforms rock. With these uniforms and the gorgeous Jacob's field by Pirate, playing as Cleveland has become a joy. However, I played with the 2nd home alternate you made and the font seem to be off-centred on the back. Some players have it crooked to the left and others to the right. Not sure how that happened.

On a side note, how many players actually wear those zoom clippers? They seem to be the most popular choice in you packs. Doesn't make much of a difference though, I have tons of your other shoes to change to if I want.

One one last note, Are you going to be updating your Total Uniform Accessories pack? If so, will you be including 4X versions of those awesome mizuno cleats?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING thespungo :wtg:

The Indian's uniforms rock. With these uniforms and the gorgeous Jacob's field by Pirate, playing as Cleveland has become a joy. However, I played with the 2nd home alternate you made and the font seem to be off-centred on the back. Some players have it crooked to the left and others to the right. Not sure how that happened.

On a side note, how many players actually wear those zoom clippers? They seem to be the most popular choice in you packs. Doesn't make much of a difference though, I have tons of your other shoes to change to if I want.

One one last note, Are you going to be updating your Total Uniform Accessories pack? If so, will you be including 4X versions of those awesome mizuno cleats?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING thespungo :wtg:

Those are some good questions. As explained in each of my team downloads, I choose the accessories based on what a few of the team's more popular players are wearing. Cleveleand, for instance, features Mizuno equipment worn by Travis Hafner. Grady Sizemore sports the Nike Air Zoom Clippers and 2006 Nike batting gloves. Josh Barfield wears 2007 Nike gloves, so I used those in a uniform, as well. The reason the Clippers show up in every pack (spring uniforms) is because I noticed a large majority of players wearing them during spring training, mostly because they are the big new Nike shoe this season.

So all the equipment choices I make are for a reason. I try and have at least two different equipment choices, but if a large portion of the team wears Nike, then I'm going with Nike. I'd love to see some feedback on this -- I know it's not what KC does, so people might not exactly be used to some of the uniform decisions I make. I'm a stickler for details, as you might have known, so I do my research before deciding on uniform and equipment choices.

As for the names on the back, they're off-centered for me, too. I think it's a problem with the numbers, as there used to be a patch or something for it. KCs messing with the numbers now, I believe, so he might be able to shed some light on our problem.

And I'll update the accessories pack eventually, but I'm trying to bang out these uniforms as fast as possible.

Twins are up next. Then the rest of the AL Central should follow. That way, if people lose interest in this project and I stop, I'll have completed the division that I face the most throughout an entire dynasty.

Any requests for the Twins should be posted tonight...

Twins are up next. Then the rest of the AL Central should follow. That way, if people lose interest in this project and I stop, I'll have completed the division that I face the most throughout an entire dynasty.

Any requests for the Twins should be posted tonight...

Don't stop until you get the Cubs done please.. lol

Here's a somewhat better screen for the sleeves.

fulljgetty73395648dp011qm0.th.jpg

I've actually already made those... when they used to be popular last year. I rarely see players wearing them now, except a few guys with the Rockies, which is why I included the Nike sleeves on a few of my Colorado uniforms.

And like KC said, I know what I'm doing, so no detail will be overlooked when it comes to my uniforms.

could you rework some of the arm pads so they look like sleeves, we do not need all the body armor

maybe add a slot to it like what was done with gloves

I would really have no idea how to go about doing something like that, I'm merely a textures man. If you can get me some bmp's to edit then I'd have no problem, but if there's o-editing or some other crazy crap involved, I won't be too much help.

Hey spungo, I love your uni's, especially the indians, they look perfect, I was wondering if your going to do an update for the mets pack with the home black alternates and the all black hats with the black uni's instead of the black/blue ones, thanks, keep up the amazing work!