TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks amazing!

the only thing I don't like is the black undershirt, maybe it should be red?

Check out any recent picture of Pujols in the home uniform and you'll understand why I did that...

And yes, my goal is to do every team, so people can calm down already and quit asking.

I've actually already made those... when they used to be popular last year. I rarely see players wearing them now, except a few guys with the Rockies, which is why I included the Nike sleeves on a few of my Colorado uniforms.

And like KC said, I know what I'm doing, so no detail will be overlooked when it comes to my uniforms.

I'm sorry I cant seem to find these in download section. could you point me in the right direction please. Thank you

This one's a game changer, folks. Look for modders everywhere to jump on the top-button-open bandwagon. Eventually my stuff will look so real that your head will explode.

My head actually did explode, when I first saw how beautiful those Cards jerseys are.

I finally got it put all back together - so now I can say - that's friggin' amazing.

Uh oh... I think it's happening again... :headache:

Thanks for the reviews, everybody. I think I'm most proud of the Cardinals uniforms so far -- I did a lot of different stuff with them and I think they turned out great. Not sure who I'll start on next, maybe the Reds or Cubs...

Will you being making any classic unis for them like you did the Royals? Those look great.

Will you being making any classic unis for them like you did the Royals? Those look great.

Yeah, I definitely will for the Cardinals. I had some that almost made the cut for my release last night, but I chose to hold them back until my (hopefully) final big release that includes all 32 MLB teams.

Yeah, I definitely will for the Cardinals. I had some that almost made the cut for my release last night, but I chose to hold them back until my (hopefully) final big release that includes all 32 MLB teams.

Hey, when you do the Cubbies would it be too much to ask for ya to do the 1980's road uni's? not the light blue ones from the 70's but the dark blue they wore in 84 and 89...

Hey, when you do the Cubbies would it be too much to ask for ya to do the 1980's road uni's? not the light blue ones from the 70's but the dark blue they wore in 84 and 89...

If you're gonna make a request, you gotta post some pictures to show me what you want. I'm a Royals fan -- I don't know anything about any other teams' uniform history...

If you're gonna make a request, you gotta post some pictures to show me what you want. I'm a Royals fan -- I don't know anything about any other teams' uniform history...

Here ya go... hope these work...

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nl/chicubs/Ldurham.jpg

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nl/chicubs/Ryne.jpg

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nl/chicubs/Wildthingcub.JPG

Loved the St.Louis uni's, any chance you'll be showing the Marlins some love?

No, I will not be showing the Marlins any love... but I will be making their uniforms.

Now for the last time, YES I am making all 30 MLB teams. There's no need to ask anymore.