TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. current home jersey

2. current road (are you doing road unis?)

3. 2004 home alternate:

2004homealternatehf1.jpg

(with home pinstriped pants, blue-billed hats and helmets)

4. 2004 away alternate: (same as home alternate except with away gray pants, red-billed hats and helmets)

5. 1984 road jersey:

1984roadjerseyaa1.jpg

(I think the pants were gray with some kind of stripe, I think someone else posted a photo of it earlier)

6. 1990 road jersey (I don't have any pics yet, but I'm pretty sure it was from 1990. It was all gray with 'Cubs' in a different font written across the front, with a Cubs logo on one of the sleeves)

Ouch....I HATED the 2004 alternate blues....we lost most of the time when we wore them...We always let pitchers choose what to wear too. Zambrano chose the blues....Prior and Wood chose blues on the road....Maddux was the only pitcher to stick witht he greys and pinstripes all year. The blue alternates bring back sad memories of what "should have been."

That's why management decided to get rid of them (seriously)

Looks like the alternate blues are already included in the default game, so I'll probably do those. I can do the 1984 uniform, but I'll need pictures of that and any other jersey you'd like me to try. I won't do any more than 7 uniforms, though.

Looks like the alternate blues are already included in the default game, so I'll probably do those. I can do the 1984 uniform, but I'll need pictures of that and any other jersey you'd like me to try. I won't do any more than 7 uniforms, though.

ok, I didn't want to ask for too much, but I knew that the Cubs might be up soon since you are working on the Reds.

I'll try and find some better pics

also, could you make sure both of those have the names on the backs?

And please use the red billed away hats for the away alts... it seems to be something that's commonly overlooked...

I hate to overload ya with requests but I'd also like to see the 1908 uni's in the throwbacks, if possible... I'll get a pic of it shortly...

And I can do nothing for names on the backs. As everyone should know by now, that kind of stuff is hard-coded into the game and cannot be changed.

I know, that particular jersey does have the names on the back in-game, but uniform modders have blacked out the alphas for the fonts because before the Cubs dumped their alternates this year, they took the names off the back of them in 2006.