TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey spungo, are you not releasing the uni's individually anymore and just waiting until the full set is done? I haven't seen one up for DL in a long time now and was just curious...

I dunno. I'm thinking I might release my AL Central uniforms as kind of a "preview" for my work and what to expect from my full MLB release. After I see the kind of reception that mod receives, I'll decide how to release the rest of the uniforms...

Hey Spungo, quick thought for ya.....see if your up for the task, create a concept uni for the Tribe. Your gold one for the Royals looks sweet as hell, and got me to thinking of a concept red jersey for the Indians. You can use your imagination for this one :)

It doesnt have to be the cursive font, but a wahoo patch on the sleeve would be cool for the home alternate.

Heres what I was thinking:

Road Alternate - A red jersey with white lettering, similar to the reds, but with a different flare to it. Thats where you come in ...hahaha

Home alternate- White vested jersey with red sleeves, wahoo on the chest. I think this was a previous turn back the clock uni, not sure on that.

What do you think??

What do you think??

I think I've already spent way too much time on the AL Central and I need to move on.

Maybe after this is all done I can go through and add in some more concepts for various teams. Right now concepts are only being included for teams that have no real-life alternate jerseys.

I dunno. I'm kinda thinking about holding off on releasing individual teams and taking a little break. I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on this, so I'm beginning to think that this whole project might be a gigantic waste of my time.

I really believe that unless I change my name to KCcitystar, no one's going to download my uniforms...

Your really talented Spungo, and I have downloaded a few of your things, and when the total-unis comes out, I will get them. I like your style on concepts, you do really good work.

Can someone tell me how i install these beautiful uniforms?

If you haven't installed them, how do you know they're beautiful?

Which reminds me, for those who haven't gotten it by now, I'll add a sentence in my download info about how to install the uniforms. Hint -- here's a majority of the sentence:

TiT.

i have the TIT and i still have NO idea how to install these!

From the TiT README:

This program does it all for you, after you download the file just select the downloaded file with this program and click "DO IT"

Supported archive formats are: 7z, zip, rar, & ace

hey, I found an issue with the Twins uniforms. the llod files are messed up for the away and both the alternates, they show up as the home uniforms. Also, the llod file for the Twins spring training uniforms are those of the Indians for some reason. Just a heads up.

hey, I found an issue with the Twins uniforms. the llod files are messed up for the away and both the alternates, they show up as the home uniforms. Also, the llod file for the Twins spring training uniforms are those of the Indians for some reason. Just a heads up.

You're my bug man, Fred, and I love it.

Twins = fixed.