TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah same for me... it's because you installed KC's unis and since spungo will overwrite KC's it makes these black boxes on the custom unis Spungo includes with the mod (example; Yankees White on Black uni)

Well it shouldn't, because I've included the necessary uniform.big files that add my own jersey selection pictures.

hey man, I found a few more bugs for you ;)

Here we go:

Nationals: Home and Alternate home both have red jerseys. The u027a file needs the white jerseys.

Devil Rays: All uniforms have the home uniform as the llod file.

Cardinals: Both u024a and u024c have red undershirts, I think u024a should have the black undershirt because that's whats shown for the llod file.

Cubs: Same problem as D-Rays. All llod files are the home uniforms.

There's also one very minor detail that you don't even have to fix. For the Phillies second home uniform with the alternate caps, the cap in the llod file is just the regular home one. Its probably not even noticeable in game, I just saw it when I unpacked it in nfshtool.

I love the work you do, and I hope you know I'm not trying to insult your work with these comments. I just want to help out a bit. (and maybe convince you to do the Jays next ;) )

Keep on Truckin' ;)

I love the work you do, and I hope you know I'm not trying to insult your work with these comments. I just want to help out a bit. (and maybe convince you to do the Jays next ;) )

No, no, I need you. Everyone just gives me kudos and praise, but I like it even more when somebody gives me a critique or finds a bug.

I want these things to be 100% perfect, so don't you stop buggin' me about the errors. And as thanks, I'll do the Blue Jays next. (I'll even send 'em to ya when I'm done so you can test drive 'em)

spungo if you need any help with testing jerseys and such i can help also.

Also with your all star game jerseys i saw that they are updated from what 05 had (not sure if they are th 07 jerseys though) but are you gonna update the screens for them also?

spungo if you need any help with testing jerseys and such i can help also.

Also with your all star game jerseys i saw that they are updated from what 05 had (not sure if they are th 07 jerseys though) but are you gonna update the screens for them also?

Where exactly did you get the impression that all-star uniforms are included in my update?

No, no, I need you. Everyone just gives me kudos and praise, but I like it even more when somebody gives me a critique or finds a bug.

I want these things to be 100% perfect, so don't you stop buggin' me about the errors. And as thanks, I'll do the Blue Jays next. (I'll even send 'em to ya when I'm done so you can test drive 'em)

Alright! Thanks man! And all the 'kudos and praise' you get is well deserved. I'm sure everything will the great when this pack is finished, and if not, I'll let you know ;)