TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. No, no, no, no. There are NO all-star jerseys included in my update. Read the download description, it's actually quite descriptive...

i

why do i have orange jerseys for the al team then? i understand what your saying but for some reason i have the original fsh file from the original uniforms.big for the jerseys on the select screen but the ones i play with are orange. i installed your mod over my original uniforms.big from the disk

Well, I figured since you were the creator of these great jerseys, that you would know if they did or not. I want your jerseys in the game, but I also want the alt jerseys as well. Like the 79 Pirates, 82 Brewers etc......

No, I don't have the answer to your question. Why don't you just download the uniforms and find out for yourself? It will probably take 5 minutes, at the most.

if you're looking for input, just noticed something about those retros for the M's...the pants all have high socks, but unfortunately the classic slots i have for g and h don't represent that. looks kinda funny mapped on baggy pants. if someone else could confirm that too that would be great.

Hey spungo, i noticed that the coolflo helmets looked incomplete. for the sides, you should add a top and bottom extension of a black line to give it more depth. and the back's also missing the two vent holes. just thought i'd chime in. everything looks great though. keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

No, no, I need you. Everyone just gives me kudos and praise, but I like it even more when somebody gives me a critique or finds a bug.

I want these things to be 100% perfect, so don't you stop buggin' me about the errors. And as thanks, I'll do the Blue Jays next. (I'll even send 'em to ya when I'm done so you can test drive 'em)

Fine then. Not sure if it has been updated or not, but not every team uses the standard Navy/Red/White colors of the MLB logo on their jersey. Most of them have it in the team colors. Take the White Sox as seen here. The MLB logo is in silver/black/white.

Hey...you said you wanted it 100% perfect! :toothless:

Fine then. Not sure if it has been updated or not, but not every team uses the standard Navy/Red/White colors of the MLB logo on their jersey. Most of them have it in the team colors. Take the White Sox as seen here. The MLB logo is in silver/black/white.

Hey...you said you wanted it 100% perfect! :toothless:

Yep, already got it.

be patient piston, making unis is an arduous task and even if he only make it on eamods, you could still download it.

anyways, spungo, is it possible to put the numbers on the front of the unis in a slot that didnt already have them (like in the rangers unis i posted earlier)

be patient piston, making unis is an arduous task and even if he only make it on eamods, you could still download it.

anyways, spungo, is it possible to put the numbers on the front of the unis in a slot that didnt already have them (like in the rangers unis i posted earlier)

NO that is impossible. There is no way to remove or add front numbers to a Slot that doesn't already have them. SO its not gonna happen sorry.