TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

I have to say Spungo, that I'm disappointed with the Dodgers uniforms that are to be included in that next release. Any chance on including some more? Particularly the 1937 unis?

I may be able to help you, if you don't mind. Check out these 1937 Dodger uniforms. They were made by someone else and they are in our download section. They are 2X. Now, I am not that comfortable yet using the Tit program ( I still have trouble ) and since these uniforms were made before the Tit program was written, I do not know how to put these into the game. I just want you to know that.

I would back up my models.big and just in case portraits.big (I always have backups of these) before installation.

Here's a picture of these uniforms:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be able to help you, if you don't mind. Check out these 1937 Dodger uniforms. They were made by someone else and they are in our download section. They are 2X. Now, I am not that comfortable yet using the Tit program ( I still have trouble ) and since these uniforms were made before the Tit program was written, I do not know how to put these into the game. I just want you to know that.

Hehehe he said TiT

Kraw please, if there's any questions on the runnings of this site bring up any comment in the Forum and Site Issues threadSITE ISSUES forum or send Trues a PM.

I do recall when that happened a few years ago and the reaction it got. I do recall -and I know I'm right- that Trues asked for a five dollar donation from anyone at that time and in return they'd have lifetime access to all the downloads. And that's all I say about that because this thread isn't about this.

I find that hard to believe since he tried to make this a paid site at one point

Dude, you are a trip. You need to learn to get your facts straight before you type crap like this.

Once again, it was a plan to help pay for the servers we have and eventually upgrade to better ones, but people like you just cried and cried about it. No biggie though, it matters not now.

I find that hard to believe since he tried to make this a paid site at one point

As it was explained to me: A paid site (where the "fees" are used to cover the costs of servers, bandwidth, etc) is quite different from an individual on that site (whether the site itself is "paid" or not) which charges for his work, individually.

Now, the concept of donations is not foreign to me. However, Mr. Trues requested that any talk that implied (or stated) that mods were being directly "paid" for, was a no-no, since it needlessly flirts with copyright infringement laws, considering the game being modified is copyright-protected by a multi-billion dollar company. :)

Not a big deal, no need to get in a huff, in case anyone was.

TheSpungo- I was running through the MLB shop the other day and noticed the A's are using a second alternate cap, not sure which uni they are gonna use with it, but it's a bit different than the others, are you going to be able to mix it in this year or is the change too small to implement? Not a huge difference but might not hurt to add it once they start using it with a certain uni combo. I know you were looking for some feedback.

• 2 weeks later...