TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight Rockies pack.

Did you already release a Royals uni pack? Figured they would get first dibs.

Yeah, I've already released the bare bones Royals pack -- just the 2007 uniforms plus the new spring training stuff. My final Royals pack will have about 23 uniforms total and should be released sometime this weekend I do believe.

Tight Rockies pack.

Did you already release a Royals uni pack? Figured they would get first dibs.

Arrrgh! I didn't get them until Wednesday night, the spungo! I couldn't test last night, and it was one of my priorities tonight.

I have them all installed, just not tested....guess I don't need to worry about it now, huh?

Sorry I fell through...I thought I'd have through tonight.

WOW! GREAT shoes and gloves! Absolutely beautiful! After seeing what you can do with shoes, I don't think I'll ever make another pair again (saving me lots of time in the process:-). Your quality is so good that mine would look like utter crap and not be worth the time. Thanks again!

Arrrgh! I didn't get them until Wednesday night, the spungo! I couldn't test last night, and it was one of my priorities tonight.

I have them all installed, just not tested....guess I don't need to worry about it now, huh?

Sorry I fell through...I thought I'd have through tonight.

Don't worry about it. I just figured I'd release an update if you found any glaring errors or anything. I wasn't too sure about some of the colors I used, so I thought you could comment on stuff like that.

If you find something that needs to be corrected, please post some screenshots. Or if you have that something just looks plain rad, post some screenshots of that, too.

WOW! GREAT shoes and gloves! Absolutely beautiful! After seeing what you can do with shoes, I don't think I'll ever make another pair again (saving me lots of time in the process:-). Your quality is so good that mine would look like utter crap and not be worth the time. Thanks again!

Thanks for the comments. I'm just glad people are paying attention to my threads and enjoying the junk I create. Otherwise I'd be a crazy person who makes all this gear for only himself to enjoy...

which i already mentioned that i did and couldn't find anything so i asking for help.

I'll get you started then...if you were going to install a uniform and number set, you'd do this:

1. Open Kraw's Installer Thingy. When the temporary folder opens up, place the following files in the folder:

- f056a.fsh, u056a.fsh

2. Click on ok and wait for the program to load your files

Now...if you want to add shoes or batting gloves to a uni, that's a whole different ballgame. Try out this entire thread: http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=8112.html

so do i put all the fsh files? I don't wanna do the shoes or batting gloves, just this particular uni mod.

Ouch, what's wrong with my shoes and gloves? Too bad for you, all the individual parts of the uniform are stored in the .fsh file, you can't pick and choose things to install. So if you want to only install certain parts of the uniform, you'll need to learn how to edit uniforms and make .fsh files. Lucky for you, all that stuff is easy to figure out if you have the patience to go out there and learn it...

Just wanted to say cheers for all the great accessories, incredible!

Spent the last night learning how to make the .fsh files, and I have a feeling I'll be spending the next couple of nights playing around with what I've learned...

So, for randym, if you haven't figured it out already just give it a shot, it's really no that difficult...

Now for my tech question...Is it possible to mod indivdual players outfits?