TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

i love the unis man and no offense or anyhting you should work on your hat textures the hats look almost metallic and smooth or something. You should try to give it a more clothy look. The chest logos are on another level tho nice job

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the unis man and no offense or anyhting you should work on your hat textures the hats look almost metallic and smooth or something. You should try to give it a more clothy look. The chest logos are on another level tho nice job

You'll have to post a screenshot to further your point, because I actually think the hat textures are pretty dead-on. I appreciate the constructive criticism, though.

well i went in to take a screen shot and i realized that though the hat textures do look a little smooth and shiny when i zoom way in on them but from normal camera angles they look pretty awesome so i retract that statement you right they are pretty right on

I got your tester. The quality is UNREAL!

marinerhome1ya0.png

Nice eh... :player:

I did though, run into a few hiccups.

The back of the road jerseys were dark blue (same as the alt home)

marinerhomeissue2ai2.png

Also, the low-res distant shots are the same home alts for all uniforms.

marinerhomeissuenu5.png

Other than that.. These uniforms kick a$$! Haven't tried the teals yet simply because I am too stupid to figure out how to use add-on uniforms from the select uniform screen. Any help there?

One last screenie. Spungo, you are the man!

marinerhome2dt4.png

they look nice, but imo, this is where kc outshines, other modders, not all of us know how to operate these programs, full auto installs, you might wanna think bout that. i dont even see kraws, installer on these forums, i dont think i wanna take a chance with messing up my game just for some home jerseys, that may or may not work, because of non tools, there is not even a read me file in this zip.

thx but meh gl:beer:

Nor should you take a chance fudging up your game trying to install stuff you aren't privy to. Not knowing where or what Kraws installer is would be a decent qualifier for someone that needs to stick to 'double-click-me' installers.

Nor should you take a chance fudging up your game trying to install stuff you aren't privy to. Not knowing where or what Kraws installer is would be a decent qualifier for someone that needs to stick to 'double-click-me' installers.

lol funny, im sure kraw's has a read me, thats why they make read me's so ppl that might wanna learn and contribute can,(search button aint hard to find!) thinking about that! before u try and bash young gun! :ontopic: , like i said they look good , i just think imo! once again, it would be helpful to have atleast a read me, when you get new traffic to a website, why try and detour them, sh!t without knowing the poteial they might have. im dont with it, i hope your mod turns out ok for ya, looks good, keep up the good work! :balloons:

I agree, a read me is always a key to victory. I used the installer thingy and my game crashed. I'm not sure what to do with the thumb file. The uni's look nice but I not in love with the crooked D in the Tigers jersey (I realize why its the way it is, but it just looks odd)

uh oh

Oh well, can't please anybody.

Ok, lot's of replies today. First off, thr33nil, your problems will all be solved when I release the final version of my Mariners uniform pack (the throwbacks are quite possibly my best work ever).

As for the AL Central uniform pack, I'll update it to include a readme, but I thought it should be fairly obvious as to how to install these things.

And finally, look for the AL West and Mariner packs today. AL East is next...

Spungo, there's an issue with the Rangers uniform you just released. The llod file and catchers mask are for KC not Texas. I made the changes myself, but I just wanted to let you know.

It's been fixed. Now remember, you saw nothing... this never happened.

Spungo in the AL West release there is Mariner's uniforms, I got your Mariner's uniforms package also, dunno which one of them install or not :yernuts:

Install them both, as the same Mariners home uniform is included in each pack.

i have a general question about accessories.

Onec you have created a shoe, bating glove, managers jacket ect. ect. is each new color a require a new referance photos or is there a good way to change the color scheme on an item that is already one color?

i have a general question about accessories.

Onec you have created a shoe, bating glove, managers jacket ect. ect. is each new color a require a new referance photos or is there a good way to change the color scheme on an item that is already one color?

I use Photoshop to change the colors of all my accessories. There are several different ways to do this in the program.