TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

For those of you following the home uniform project, the AL is now complete. If there is enough evidence that people actually care and are willing to use these uniforms in-game, then I'll continue on and finish up the NL.

Go download 'em and tell me what you think...

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looks pretty good so far but I'm not gonna use it until they have the home, away and alternate uniforms set. I don't like using the uniforms when they're made by 2 different modders, like home by you, but the rest by kcitystar, but I'm definitely gonna put them in my game and check them out when they're all released :D

Just dl'd your nl west pack spungo and they look awesome! But why are the d-back's catchers gear grey and red, and their hockey mask is blank grey? I thought they wore all black

Whew, I'm glad you posted this here, too, so I could explain why I went with the grey gear.

First off, I could find NO pictures of the black reebok gear. So I decided to go ahead and feature the gear of Miguel Montero:

74220394.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

What I really look for when making gear for a team, is which catcher has more games played and/or at bats, then that will decide whose gear I will use. In this case, Snyder and Montero are very close in games played, so it made the decision a pure judgement call on my standpoint. Like I said earlier, I couldn't find any pictures of the Reebok gear; Montero is younger, so I thought he might be around longer than Snyder; and finally, the TPX gear was just a lot easier to fake than the Reebok gear (I couldn't find good pictures of the TPX stuff, either.)

So if the Diamondbacks fans get together and decide I've made a huge error here, I would have no problem re-releasing this set with the Reebok gear... if I could only find some usable pictures.

It's hard coded into the game so only the numbers show up, since they decided to go that way back in 2005.

Plus, my updates only include the uniform files, not number files. I was kinda assuming that most everyone has KC's uniforms installed along with the numbers, so you could just install my uniforms over his and you'd be good to go...

Plus, my updates only include the uniform files, not number files. I was kinda assuming that most everyone has KC's uniforms installed along with the numbers, so you could just install my uniforms over his and you'd be good to go...

I have KC's uniforms installed, and this one. I still don't see the names.

In kgbaseball's roster readme it recommends the spungo's glove mod 5.0 downloaded on this site, but I don't see it anywhere and it's not listed on the first page with all that spungo has done. Anybody know where this mod can be downloaded? Does it exist?