Wallpapers

fred13

Well, I had the perfect cutout, but when I applied the black to white gradient, the cutout got that white/gray outline to it, which makes it ugly, in my opinion. Maybe if I put a shadow around it...

I was actually going for the designs you see when most of the picture is in black and white and only a couple parts of it are in color, but that doesn't work too well with the Yanks since their main colors are white, black, and gray, so I just ended up coloring his arms and face.

While I'm at it. This is my first attempt at using brushes to create a background. Any pointers are appreciated.

adriandesktopnn7.th.png

I'm amazed at how creamy Adrian's jersey looks.

Go Padres!

(don't forget to view full)

actually, you used those brushes really well there! What I suggest is to make a slight shadow around Adrian, with the opacity around 60-80 or so, in black or white. The cut-out is very nice, but with the shadow it softens the hard edges, and also creates a cool effect while you're at it.

actually, you used those brushes really well there! What I suggest is to make a slight shadow around Adrian, with the opacity around 60-80 or so, in black or white. The cut-out is very nice, but with the shadow it softens the hard edges, and also creates a cool effect while you're at it.

Thanks for the suggestion. You mean a drop shadow?

Tell your buddies St. Agustine High School in San Diego says whatsup. My buddy played catcher, went on to USC and was just drafted by the Blue Jays. Anyway, here's my work.

boernebackgroundbl2.th.jpg

I kind of jacked the idea from fundusglobus, so thanks to him (presumably a him).

dude, that is absolutly awesome. thanks man. :)