Wallpapers

fred13

This is my last attempt at this request, I'll shut up after this. :lol:

In pretty much a MVP Baseball logo, I'd imagine the cover athlete (I'd choose Johan Santana) delivering a pitch with a white background and the logo below him. The logo would state: "Epic Rosters III: 2007 Rosters for MVP Baseball 2005"

Seems like a simple design, I guess I imagine it being a cover to a MVP Baseball videogame. The picture doesn't have to be small (It isn't a sig) since I would upload it as a download picture when the 2007 roster comes out.

Now, if any of you feel like making it, you can deviate from the idea as much as you feel like. Smile It's your efforts after all. Possibly if people would find it fun, there can be voting on who is the cover athlete for my roster. If no one cares (which I expcet), Johan Santana would do just fine. (He deserves some exposure even if it's for a roster! :p)

Anyway, it is just a request. Thanks in advance!

i really like the howard one. if we're making requests, i personally would like to see one of the mariners. maybe a griffey, edgar, buhner, or ichiro one. other than that, maby one based on the simpsons "homer at the bat" episode (the softball episode).

fred:

if your request slate is wiped clean with this new thread, i'll re-request a matt cain wallpaper (with the broken glass type effect you used on your mariano one), and a tim tebow/percy harvin wallpaper.

if you are still honoring the requests from the sig thread, disregard this post :D

I can;t find any hi-res pics of Cain that will work in a WP. You think you can hook me up again?