Wallpapers

fred13

I was responding to what nusileidimas said. To be frank with you, I don't have the time, nor the patience to write a tut for it. I figure it's better to be left alone at this point, because by now, I've pretty much forgotten how I did it. I still have the PSD, but its 70 something megs, so if you guys have the time to download that, then I'll upload it, but don't expect any tuts from me anytime soon. Sorry gents.

I was also implying that I was wondering if you could write the tut for it. However, I would download the PSD if you upped it.

ive looked through all 49 pages of this, and you guys are really talented. i would like to take a request of a few players, that i did not see on these pages, the background i would like dark, the font, a glassy type sharp effect, the rest i'll leave up to you guys.

1 michael jordan vs magic johnson vs larry bird vs lebron james

2. alex rod vs big papi vs babe ruth vs mickey mantle

3. roberto clemente vs nolan ryan vs pete rose vs wille say hey mays.

what i mean in the vs's department is have small but still noticable pics of them with the background as i requested with the font style.

this will be hard and very hard, not only to blend colors but players postioning and i would like the size to be 1680 x 1050.

i rellize this is a huge request, but it will also take your graphic design to the next level i can promise you that.

thank you again for all the wp's that were done. look for to seeing my request!

So, this is a bit from left field but I'd like to try to make my own wallpaper (as crappy as it may end up) but I was wondering where to find some good hi-res photos. I have a couple of subjects in mind, mostly college basketball, some baseball, etc. Anyone have any good suggestions where I can start my search?