Wallpapers

fred13

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could someone make me a Cincinnati Reds wallpaper with brandon phillips, francisco cordero, jay bruce, Johnny Cueto, homer bailey, and joey votto on it could iu just get the psd please

also if you could put the reds logo in there somewhere

Could someone make me a Cincinnati Reds wallpaper with brandon phillips, francisco cordero, jay bruce, Johnny Cueto, homer bailey, and joey votto on it could iu just get the psd please

also if you could put the reds logo in there somewhere

Regular dimensions or widescreen?

• 2 weeks later...

How about a wallpaper of this classic photo? Notice how nothing seems to be going on but if you look really close, you'll see that nothing is going on. That is unless you enjoy watching people stand around. This superb photo collected five stars in a POTD last year. A wallpaper is requested by me with this picture in it. Please surround it with other references to laziness and put in a Lazy Boy recliner chair and a picture of a bum drinking out of a brown paper bag. That would fit in well with this photo. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

New Jake Peavy:

majmoaabi.jpg

You can get the 1280x1024 version at my padres blog.

Also, I used Lucas' suggestion to produce an effect similar to his Frank Thomas wallpaper. Here's what I did:

1. Duplicate layer

2. On the top layer go go to Image > Adjustments > Gradient Map, apply black to white gradient.

3. Change gradient mapped layer to overlay, adjust opacity to desired result.

4. ?????

5. Profit

• 2 weeks later...

How about a wallpaper of this classic photo? Notice how nothing seems to be going on but if you look really close, you'll see that nothing is going on. That is unless you enjoy watching people stand around. This superb photo collected five stars in a POTD last year. A wallpaper is requested by me with this picture in it. Please surround it with other references to laziness and put in a Lazy Boy recliner chair and a picture of a bum drinking out of a brown paper bag. That would fit in well with this photo. Thank you!

And add syringes and gauze pads to all the Yankee/Yankees wallpapers