Wallpapers

fred13

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but people should try and attempt to create wallpapers instead of having others do it for them. I don't think it's fair that people are asking in a such demanding way. It's so stupid. Seriously, if you don't have photoshop, go download GIMP. This is not directed at anybody, but merely a suggestion. If you get offended, then I'm sorry.

RaysFTW, I politely asked and said he could do it whenever, if he chose to take my request. I mean life goes on, but I'd like to have a wallpaper made with a talented person (the only person I'm taking a shot at when I say that is myself, my creative ability sucks!).

But when you're that good and doing requests for people, he's gonna be asked a lot for some work.

RaysFTW, I politely asked and said he could do it whenever, if he chose to take my request. I mean life goes on, but I'd like to have a wallpaper made with a talented person (the only person I'm taking a shot at when I say that is myself, my creative ability sucks!).

But when you're that good and doing requests for people, he's gonna be asked a lot for some work.

I don't think he means you. The last couple days, some of the members here have been posting requests in this thread. However, these requests have been sounding like demands.

"dodgers wallpapers plz i dont care who maybe manny kemp ethier kershaw(future 300 game winner)"

Seeing stuff like this really gets me mad. They don't even ask, it sounds like a demand instead.

I don't think he means you. The last couple days, some of the members here have been posting requests in this thread. However, these requests have been sounding like demands.

"dodgers wallpapers plz i dont care who maybe manny kemp ethier kershaw(future 300 game winner)"

Seeing stuff like this really gets me mad. They don't even ask, it sounds like a demand instead.

KidCavalier pretty much got it. It didn't sound right when that kid's like dodgers wallpaper plz. It's a little demanding. You're fine D-Unit as I know you don't do that.

I meant you had no facts to prove i added things to somebody else's work.

September 2nd, 2008

arod.jpg

vs.

September 5th, 2008

Cromartie.jpg

[sarcasm] You're right! How did you developed such amazing skills to make backgrounds without photoshop in three days? It's a great wallpaper of Cromartie, especially with that font and the render to the left (even though it stands out a bit). Great work! [/sarcasm]

September 2nd, 2008

arod.jpg

vs.

September 5th, 2008

Cromartie.jpg

[sarcasm] You're right! How did you developed such amazing skills to make backgrounds without photoshop in three days? It's a great wallpaper of Cromartie, especially with that font and the render to the left (even though it stands out a bit). Great work! [/sarcasm]

Owned.

That is all.

The Cromarite one was from a couple of years ago.I had to delete photoshop because I had a lot of computer problems and had to delete a lot of other things I had.Thats why he's number 25 in the original background and number 31 in this one.I still had the picture from years ago and I wanted to add those things to itLike that interception picture, he didn't have that interception when I made it.It doesn't look right because I can only have paint in my computer, not photoshop.The A-Rod one is a perfect example of what I can only do now.

The Cromarite one was from a couple of years ago.I had to delete photoshop because I had a lot of computer problems and had to delete a lot of other things I had.Thats why he's number 25 in the original background and number 31 in this one.I still had the picture from years ago and I wanted to add those things to itLike that interception picture, he didn't have that interception when I made it.It doesn't look right because I can only have paint in my computer, not photoshop.The A-Rod one is a perfect example of what I can only do now.
So wait...You were requesting a Cromartie wall when you already had one?

What is that on the right hand side of the Cromartie picture, it looks like a snip of another wall behind it...