Michael Barrett

Smokin_Joe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't like the whole idea of the shadow, but if you're going to keep it, I'd have it extend higher up on his cheeks. It also looks a little dark for a guy with blonde hair.

ok, the main reason I need the shadow is to hide some funky blending above his lips. I will try to make it more transparent and lighter.

The eyes are a little big, he has a homer simpson thing going on there. I have tried him before and the hardest part is his skin tone doesnt blend well with others and the face shape is a little odd. But keep it up you guys are making progress.

The eyes are a little big, he has a homer simpson thing going on there. I have tried him before and the hardest part is his skin tone doesnt blend well with others and the face shape is a little odd. But keep it up you guys are making progress.

dude, where've you been!!!??? I thought you were working on some Cubs faces. Weren't you doing a Derrek Lee? Could you post some pics?

CC720, yours should be released. Joe, I agree with kg, his head does look a bit long in your version. but other than that, it's pretty good man.

Thanks HCarey, i have shortened his head some and got the modeling done. Just got some texture work left and i'll update my version to 2.0 soon.

Hey Smokin_Joe, the face looks great, but there is a problem. When you were editing it in O-Edit, you must have accidently moved the entire face geometry up a little bit. Now his neck doesn't match up with his jersey.

Here are a few other suggestions:

-maybe try and smooth out those grin lines

-try to change the mapping just below the eyes in o-edit and decrease the bags under his eyes

-try to decrease the thickness of his eyebrows in O-Edit

other than that, great job :wtg:

My computer crashed and when i rebuilt it i didnt have a back up of my photoshop but im back up and running. I appologize about the absence. I am in fact working on DLee but i dont have pictures to post yet I will as soon as possible. Also doing a version of barret, Marshall, Hill, Murton, and cedeno.

My computer crashed and when i rebuilt it i didnt have a back up of my photoshop but im back up and running. I appologize about the absence. I am in fact working on DLee but i dont have pictures to post yet I will as soon as possible. Also doing a version of barret, Marshall, Hill, Murton, and cedeno.

OK cool, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Some of these Cubs really need new faces.

Hey Smokin_Joe, the face looks great, but there is a problem. When you were editing it in O-Edit, you must have accidently moved the entire face geometry up a little bit. Now his neck doesn't match up with his jersey.

Can you post a pic? I don't see the problem ingame.

Here are a few other suggestions:

-maybe try and smooth out those grin lines

-try to change the mapping just below the eyes in o-edit and decrease the bags under his eyes

-try to decrease the thickness of his eyebrows in O-Edit

other than that, great job :wtg:

Thanks, I don't have alot of time to work on him right now but I may make some adjustments when I can find some free time.

Archived